herrshaun

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
I don't know how hard this would be to implement, but I would like an option to opt out of automatically being controlled by an AFK bot, and simply being booted after X seconds instead. I don't know how popular this would be but there is definitely a niche for it.

Xantam

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
I'm surprised. Why do you prefer to be kicked than being bot-controlled?
I actually care about my stats, the bots are horrendous. I can easily get a 50/10 or something K/D ratio, then take a phone call or something and come back to a 51/60 K/D ratio. I'd also rather be kicked.

mub

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
+1
I'd prefer kicking to be the default and make the bot opt-in.

I'm surprised. Why do you prefer to be kicked than being bot-controlled?

Our current bots are pretty dumb-- if anything they can be more harmful than Friendlies in certain situations, i.e. being able to initiate an engagement as Kunai+DB Spy with an easy backstab.

worMatty

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Mapper
I actually care about my stats, the bots are horrendous. I can easily get a 50/10 or something K/D ratio, then take a phone call or something and come back to a 51/60 K/D ratio. I'd also rather be kicked.
Ah that's interesting. I didn't realise there were stats. Valid point.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
With the support this has, why would you decline this?
It's not that much support, only 8 people from the entire player base. But I hate AFK bots, they aren't team players and their melee just seems brutal to me.

herp 105.4

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
With the support this has, why would you decline this?
fucker you should see the support turret testing got and he still denied it

if you dare question the will of bot you get clapped

unknown.png