Playing Time:
489:53:31
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
Nope
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "U:1:44444126" 0 "Obvious Aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
Hello all,

I have been recently playing TF2 again after a long hiatus. The long hiatus was because of me finishing my bachelor's in computer science. As the semester is ending and only having two classes left after this, I have enough time to play again. Although sometimes I will be busy with participating in competition meetings for CDCC and leading a computer security club with my other board members. I might also be a teachers assistant for a couple assembly classes if my professor reaches out to me since it's pretty rare for computer science majors nowadays to be proficient in it. .

When I was a teenager back in 2009-2013 I was a community manager for a gaming community called XXL. My job there was to monitor the forums, take care of the bans for the TF2 servers when we opened them in 2011, and add/ remove admins. XXL was a pretty big community back in the day being ranked 2/3 on game tracker. It went downhill near the end of 2013 because we tried to switch our TF2 servers to our own server boxes and players migrated to Skial (kind of funny) because of not being able to find our servers. We were sharing some of our server boxes with Lotus and there was a conflict of interest.

I am going to play more frequently as the semester comes to an end. Currently I play about 2-3 hours every other day because of all the projects I have to finish. I believe I would be a good candidate for being an administrator because of my past and current experience. If not I definitely understand though.

Just for the context of me saying I did what I said, I am going to link the old steam group for XXL since the community has been dead since 2014. There's really nothing left of the community other then waybackmachine.
https://steamcommunity.com/groups/xxlgamersdotnet
My name is Zeo on the Administrators.​

Last edited by a moderator:

CoolRaul

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
Zeo is a great guy. Mature level headed player. Would make a great admin.

Zeo

TF2 Admin
Contributor
I didn't exactly mention this because I didn't know what the functions of admins were at the time but I'm awake at odd hours of the night except for my days off. From 10 PM PST to 3 PM PST. I'm mainly on the forums during these hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.