Contributor
Servers Hightower

Time Zone EST

Link to your stats page

Playing time on Skial servers. Not TF2 total. 100 hours minimum:
431 Hours.

Will you get mad if you lose admin?
it's a video game, not really, so long as I can still play

How do you ban yourself for "obvious aimbot" using your own SteamID?

Please read the guide here https://www.skial.com/threads/admin-info.82/

in chat:
!ban @me 0 "Obvious Aimbot" (Not sure if that zero is needed, actually, a tiny bit rusty.)
in console:
sm_addban 1000 "#[U:1:60577013]" "obvious aimbot"

Anything else you feel like saying
I play pretty often and feel like there's plenty of cases of micspam, racism etc that goes mostly unchecked except for through forum posts and unless it's particularly egregious most players won't take the time and effort to post a ban here and provide evidence.

Last edited:

Inferno Lord

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Logs seem clean, you've been putting in the hours, and getting reports in. Not too shabby.

You seemed to have improved from your app a few years ago. But I still hold off on my endorsement. You still lack community involvement and lack of support from your fellow regulars. My recommendations, get to know people, chime in on discord, and you know be around. Do that and you gain my endorsement. Keep up the activity and reports. Good Luck.

aesthetik

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Logs seem clean, you've been putting in the hours, and getting reports in. Not too shabby.

You seemed to have improved from your app a few years ago. But I still hold off on my endorsement. You still lack community involvement and lack of support from your fellow regulars. My recommendations, get to know people, chime in on discord, and you know be around. Do that and you gain my endorsement. Keep up the activity and reports. Good Luck.
I appreciate the feedback, I would like to note that i'm pretty regularly online on the hightower server, there's not really much of a community for it short of actual in-game chat that i'm aware of, I usually don't say much in discord for similar reasons, as most of my interactions outside of playing are reports, and those aren't meant for discord.

Inferno Lord

TF2 Admin
Contributor
I appreciate the feedback, I would like to note that i'm pretty regularly online on the hightower server, there's not really much of a community for it short of actual in-game chat that i'm aware of, I usually don't say much in discord for similar reasons, as most of my interactions outside of playing are reports, and those aren't meant for discord.
Completely understandable, my recommendations are not required but they help build up your notoriety. If you continue to put in the hours and reports then I’m sure you’ll make a fine addition.

With that, I can consider this my endorsement. Keep up reports and activity while staying out of trouble. Good luck.

+1

aesthetik

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
I took a bit of a break from tf2 but i'm back, I guess i'm bumping this, if that's allowed? don't see anything about it in the list of the statuses and what they mean.

Reactions: Nejt

Luigi123

TF2 Admin
Marking this app inactive due to inactivity. You may replay again in 1 month once you fix your sessions