TF2 Admin App: You Don't Nomi.

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by You Don't Nomi., Mar 25, 2020.

1. You Don't Nomi.

You Don't Nomi. Mildly Menacing Medic

Steam:
    Servers:
    DUSTBOWL+ | US
    Time Zone:
    Eastern - I usually play weekdays before 1:30 PM and after 10:00 PM (around my work schedule), and throughout the day on weekends
    Link to your Stats Page:
    Playing Time:
    135+ Hours
    Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
    Absolutely not. Retaliation is immature and unnecessary.
    How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
    sm_ban "#[U:1:8872108]" 30 "obvious aimbot"
    Any other reason you should be admin:
    (Resubmitting with corrected errors)

I love TF2. I've been playing since the original Orange Box. In the past, I've been an admin for both {RoFL} and =(eGO)= clans. {RoFL] has since disbanded, and the eGO servers haven't been active for some time. I found Skial, and genuinely enjoy both the servers and the players.

I play in the Dustbowl server almost exclusively. I'm a regular, active player. I know the other regulars in the server, too.

While I'm a pretty competitive gamer, I always show respect for my peers. Having fun and challenging each other is what it's about. I'm active with my mic: coordinating with players, congratulating good plays, making jokes, and giving encouragement to new players. Everybody deserves to have a good time as long as they play fair and follow the rules!

I'm reapplying now that I have the requisite hours. I hope you'll consider my application for admin. Either way, I'll continue to be in the Skial Dustbowl server regularly. See you around!​

2. Xantam

Xantam TF2 Admin Contributor

Your other app is still live? Would you like me to close it?

3. You Don't Nomi.

You Don't Nomi. Mildly Menacing Medic

Steam:
    Yes, please. Thanks, Xantam. It seemed the application was stale; I thought maybe I was expected to create a new one with the fixes.

4. Xantam

Xantam TF2 Admin Contributor

You can do but your old app was not stale and your replies were sufficient.

What you could do is get regulars you've played with to feedback on your app - to try keep it alive. The more support the better.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice