Servers:
DUSTBOWL+ | US
Time Zone:
Eastern
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
128+ Hours
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
Absolutely not. Retaliation is immature and unnecessary.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "[U:1:8872108]" 30 "aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I love TF2. I've been playing since the original Orange Box. In the past, I've been an admin for both {RoFL} and =(eGO)= clans. {RoFL] has since disbanded, and the eGO servers haven't been active for some time. I found Skial, and genuinely enjoy both the servers and the players.

I play in the Dustbowl server almost exclusively. I'm a regular, active player. I know the other regulars in the server, too.

While I'm a pretty competitive gamer, I always show respect for my peers. Having fun and challenging each other is what it's about. I'm active with my mic: coordinating with players, congratulating good plays, making jokes, and giving encouragement to new players. Everybody deserves to have a good time as long as they play fair and follow the rules!

I'm reapplying now that I have the requisite hours. I hope you'll consider my application for admin. Either way, I'll continue to be in the Skial Dustbowl server regularly. See you around!​

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Not sure how you've managed only that many hours in 9 years of Skial but either way you don't meet the hour minimum and there's an error in the application which you should be weary of.

Marking improve.

You Don't Nomi.

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
@Sargent¥ Thanks for the review, Sarg. I'll resubmit with the errors fixed. Just to make sure, I saw the minimum hour requirement in the application as 120 hours (or 80 for needed time zones, which doesn't apply to me)--is that accurate?

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
@Sargent¥ Thanks for the review, Sarg. I'll resubmit with the errors fixed. Just to make sure, I saw the minimum hour requirement in the application as 120 hours (or 80 for needed time zones, which doesn't apply to me)--is that accurate?
You are correct, the playing time requirement is 120+ hours and it doesn't matter how many years it takes you to reach it. I don't see why it was marked improve and I will reopen the application.

However, there is an error with the app so try and fix that if you know what is wrong.

You Don't Nomi.

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
You are correct, the playing time requirement is 120+ hours and it doesn't matter how many years it takes you to reach it. I don't see why it was marked improve and I will reopen the application.

However, there is an error with the app so try and fix that if you know what is wrong.

Two things:
1. For time zone, I didn't include common hours. I usually play weekday mornings and evenings (before 1:30 PM ET, after 10:00 PM ET). I also play weekends throughout the day.
2. For the ban command, forgot the number sign. E.g., sm_ban "#[U:1:8872108]" 30 "obvious aimbot"

Reactions: Blade D_Hero