Wunked

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Servers US Casual, 2Fort+, 2Fort, Death Run

Time Zone EST

Link to your stats page http://stats.skial.com/ http://stats.skial.com/#player/tf/111389560

Playing time on Skial servers. Not TF2 total. 100 hours minimum. 150 hours

Will you get mad if you lose admin? No

How do you ban yourself for "obvious aimbot" using your own SteamID?

Please read the guide here https://www.skial.com/threads/admin-info.82/
sm_ban "U:1:111389560" 0 "obvious aimbot"

Anything else you feel like saying
I'm a 20-year-old college student currently studying Cell & Molecular Biology and while this sounds like a hefty course load (and it is) I still have plenty of time to play my favorite game -- Team Fortress 2. In terms of relevant experience, I was a Moderator on the PBFortress servers (around 5-6 years ago) and was quickly promoted to Admin. I have been described by my peers as "chill," "well-balanced," and "collected." I am quickly able to establish lasting relationships with both fellow staff members and players on the server, whilst still being able to perform my duties in case one of those aforementioned people were to break the rules. I've been playing TF2 for around 10-years now and Skial for about the same time. While I have taken a couple of breaks from the game during that time, I've always maintained my love for this game and its community.

The main reason I wanted to write this application was I tend to not see many Admins on the servers and frequently deal with rule-breakers. I usually am more active during the late hours of the night or even early morning when the "rowdier crowd" is present.

I would like to say up-front since I am aware that you guys check chat logs that I may not display the best attitude through those logs as I do tend to joke around a lot. However, I don't insult or harm anyone and stay far away from any form of racial, ethnic, or religious hate. While I am certain if you all feel I am responsible enough and qualified enough you would be willing to look past that -- however, if not, then I am perfectly capable of accepting whatever verdict comes my way.

As a closing note, I would like to say thank you for this opportunity and if you do choose to accept my application, it will be a pleasure to get to know you all better and work with you. If you deny my application, I will work hard to improve myself and find ways to get more involved with the community before I come back for another chance.

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Creadora

Feral Angel

TF2 Admin
Contributor
The main reason I wanted to write this application was I tend to not see many Admins on the servers and frequently deal with rule-breakers. I usually am more active during the late hours of the night or even early morning when the "rowdier crowd" is present.
You can make reports on the forums or doing in game !report and can get submitted there. You went on discord to Complain about nothing having a admin deal with a report fast, but could’ve taken the time to make a report. You can do shadowplay or auto record a demo to get clips. Admins have lives to live in you know, they can’t just sit on the chair 24/7 to deal with a report. Get evidence, file a report, a admin will deal with them. You don’t want to commit your team to make a report, what makes us think you want to commit some time being a admin?

Your chat isn’t bad and you seem to use Voicechat more than text. So there isn’t much to go off there. We will welcome you, making reports helps people see that you care about the community. It’s not a requirement. It’s a -/+ 0 for me.

Wunked

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
You can make reports on the forums or doing in game !report and can get submitted there. You went on discord to Complain about nothing having a admin deal with a report fast, but could’ve taken the time to make a report. You can do shadowplay or auto record a demo to get clips. Admins have lives to live in you know, they can’t just sit on the chair 24/7 to deal with a report. Get evidence, file a report, a admin will deal with them. You don’t want to commit your team to make a report, what makes us think you want to commit some time being a admin?

Your chat isn’t bad and you seem to use Voicechat more than text. So there isn’t much to go off there. We will welcome you, making reports helps people see that you care about the community. It’s not a requirement. It’s a -/+ 0 for me.
I'm not sure if I am supposed to respond or not to these comments, so forgive me if I am not supposed to.

First I would just like to preface that I completely agree with your statement. I do believe that going to complain on discord was not the right course of action and I obviously used poor judgment in that situation. I also would like to state that I am going to try and start recording a lot more so I can become more familiar with things like shadowplay and recording a demo (which I do know how to do, I was just unaware that you were really able to do much with the file extension provided).

Thank you for your response and feedback!

Inferno Lord

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Chat looks good and you got some reports to your name, not too shabby. Good application and decent engagements. Keep putting those hours in and get some community love behind you and it should keep this app rolling.

+1