Time Zone:
Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)

Link to your stats page:
https://stats.skial.com/#summary/player/SteamID/All/[U:1:96921420]
Playing time on Skial servers. Not TF2 total. 100 hours minimum:
161+ Hours

Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
Not at all, why should I be?

How do you ban yourself for "obvious aimbot" using your own SteamID?
sm_ban "U:1:96921420" 0 "Blatant Aimbot"

Anything else you feel like saying:
Skial has always been there for me from the first time I booted up TF2 in 2011 to this day in 2021. For almost 10 years I've been playing on Skial servers. I feel more confident than ever on moving on up in the ranks as staff! Many hours have I racked up on the game, and now I want to take things seriously on the quality of life of players from running through death traps for internet points and clout to players in other servers finally getting what they've always wanted: "Not a Bad Admin."
I've matured throughout the years, going through school, getting my diploma, and now having my own job. But now? I am confident in my own abilities to oversee the servers' activities and act swiftly on any rule-breaking actions a minor amount of players will inevitably do.

My schedule fluctuates due to my job and upcoming College Semester in January. My job's hours could be from 9:00 AM-5:00 PM to 5:00 PM-12:00 AM, but once I have free time, I get on TF2 to wind down and have fun. Currently, on a good day, I can play 3-6 hours and perhaps even more!

I believe I can achieve some pretty great things because of my dedication to the game and the playerbase.

Last edited:

herp 105.4

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
For almost 10 years I've been playing on Skial servers.
unknown.png

bruh he hasn't even hit the half way mark yet
rule-breaking actions
if you want to help your case, report people
-1 until you start backing up what youre typing

Sore

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
You should check on TF, it does say 10 years. Toxicity recently is (now hear me out) ironic due to how toxic other players were being over maps.
can't just take recording video? and send it proof

Nicholas771212

TF2 Admin
bruh he hasn't even hit the half way mark yet
herp dont be a bot smh.

Its gonna be a -1 from me personally. Would like to see some reports to show incentive and consideration of the community with keeping out rule breakers. There is also an error with the app that I am not allowed to say (Unless my brain dyin and I'm wrong, @Feral Angel can you make sure I'm not crazy lol)

But I would say, file some reports, take more action within, and then reapply for admin.

• Haha
Reactions: spudster

Weenie

Unremarkable User
Contributor
herp dont be a bot smh.

Its gonna be a -1 from me personally. Would like to see some reports to show incentive and consideration of the community with keeping out rule breakers. There is also an error with the app that I am not allowed to say (Unless my brain dyin and I'm wrong, @Feral Angel can you make sure I'm not crazy lol)

But I would say, file some reports, take more action within, and then reapply for admin.
Noted, thanks for the feedback.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Skial has always been there for me from the first time I booted up TF2 in 2011 to this day in 2021

10 years and less than 200 hours total. That's not really 'being there for you'
Also weird that your steam account has only 9 years of service, guess this must just be the difference in the way steam and skial calculate/round up time served?

Reactions: Seminal Inhalation

Biggie

Forum Admin
Contributor
  • Haha
Reactions: Seminal Inhalation

Sore

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
okay this post is confusing and removing to maps playstation and neonoir -1 omfg ew it doesn't work

• Dumb
Reactions: spudster