T-Revvington

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Servers Zombie Escape | US

Time Zone EST

Link to your stats page http://stats.skial.com/ http://stats.skial.com/#player/tfze/63548618

Playing time on Skial servers. Not TF2 total. 100 hours minimum. 181:33:58 (08:29:57 AFK) - on Zombie Escape.

Will you get mad if you lose admin? No, because I can go touch grass.

How do you ban yourself for "obvious aimbot" using your own SteamID?

Please read the guide here https://www.skial.com/threads/admin-info.82/
sm_ban "T-Revvington" 0 "OBVIOUS aimbot" / sm_ban "[U:1:63548618]" 0 "OBVIOUS aimbot"

Anything else you feel like saying
Heyo, name is T-Revvington for the greater Skial Community - beyond Zombie Escape.

I'm a constantly active voice in Zombie Escape, constantly leading and tries to make time multiple times a week to play. I participate in discussions often and regularly now regarding weapon rebalancing ever since the compound bow incident. Everyone seems to generally enjoy my presence and as a mapper (ZE_Ascension / ZE_Ryujin) alongside I feel I can be trusted to not horribly screw it up.

That being said, it's Zombie Escape and I haven't seen many instances of an admin being needed beyond racism or chat spam. Though, considering the players and regulars on ZE, I'm quite sure I'd be the only admin that has a microphone (actively playing) so that may be of benefit.

I have experience modding between Garry's Mod server back-end Lua scripting, Hammer and Creation Kit usage for one of the biggest communities within Skyrim Together - Tales From Nirn, which albeit is now shut down. I'd like to continue Mapping but while also directly aiding the community as needed - alongside having a more direct voice in rebalancing or design talks (Weapon Changes) because that is my field, game development, professionally and as a hobby.

Shoot me any questions about literally anything and I'll answer as soon as I'm available because communication is key.

Sakiko

Contributor
So was in game with you,

0. On join you said you joined Zmaining
1. Vote abuse on gokugoalie for being a kid by others but failed to act on it
2. You engaged with the server in attacking the above.
3. General voice chat that i would put as toxic swearing insulting the playerbase..
4. During your interaction with lizzie you said "T-girls dont" then you stopped your self or got distracted or that was it.
5. You admitted on VC to being extremely racist.

General game playing its a -1 big time with you

Last edited:

T-Revvington

Scarcely Lethal Noob
So was in game with you,

1. Vote abuse on gokugoalie for being a kid by others but failed to act on it
2. You engaged with the server in attacking the above.
3. General voice chat that i would put as toxic swearing insulting the playerbase..
4. During your interaction with lizzie you said "T-girls dont" then you stopped your self or got distracted or that was it.
5. You admitted on VC to being extremely racist.

General game playing its a -1 big time with you

1. Didn't vote abuse and stood against it - it was a voteban and stupid for someone to even bring up the vote. You just silenced someone else for abusing it and publicly shamed me for no reason in relation to it. That's just as bad or literally worse - publicly shaming people you don't know. Creeo got punished for abuse, not me.

2. It's called banter, you immediately lay off when anyone is dogpiled. Not a single person is talking to the kid in any bad way. I can confirm, I stayed on for a while after to make sure - because perhaps, you may be right. Alas, not a single person insulted the kid; meanwhile you left immediately.

3. If you play on ZE, you would know everyone on the server actually communicates like normal people and not bots. Trashtalking happens, if there's anything that's too much, let me know. "How's it going you beautiful bastards" seems like it's aboveboard though, all things considered.

4. If you're going to complain about me bantering with Lizzie, you can't leave out she literally encourages the banter. Anyone who actively touches ZE in any way, knows all we do is talk shit to eachother and then highfive eachother immediately afterwards. If this is an issue, talk to her.
5. If you can't tell a joke from a serious statement, then perhaps you should know me better. Also, I'm indigenous if for some reason you want to take that seriously. If I was actually a racist indigenous man that hated white people, I think people would have been able to make a single report about it by now.

If you have complaints about me, that's fine. I just would prefer if they were actually of value (such as my lack of reports, or how to properly formulate reports) and not a 5 minute speedrun to get your bulletpoints out in bad faith. Especially when you act like you did in the chat. I had enough of people purposely twisting things when I dealt with Otaku, I'd rather not have to deal with that here.

Attachments

• sakiki_adminabuse.png
    sakiki_adminabuse.png
    9.8 KB · Views: 129

Sakiko

Contributor
Wrong i am still on the server, the fact you disreagarded everything i said and not taken onboard confirms that it was best to decline a this time.

You would be a admin representing skial coming off what some would take as a toxic twat is not good for anyone who visits the server.

Take on board what is said and try and moderate your chat and yes point 1 and 2 is the important ones and that is you need reports made none for that, you never told them to stop the vote or to vote no.

If you was against it you would tell them to vote no not follow along with discussing his permission to be on the server since he passed the "Vote" test?.

You did not make any report on the first vote abuse and by time the 2nd one was cast i had seen enough and silenced that person.

Sakiko

Contributor
And then you went on the server telling everyone we dumb rated you app and declined it for rubbish reasons then taking on board what was said and improving it. Including the server in drama over you app when you could of applied in the future.

Spreading false information about admins is against the rules as well

• Haha
Reactions: Seminal Inhalation

T-Revvington

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Respectfully, to make a report in 5 minutes of something happening is ridiculous. I said no, and I additionally said "alright guys, that's enough." I have evidence of you literally trying to publicly shame me and abusing your position. Clearly I don't need to worry about making reports if we have a savior like you watching us.

You have nothing at all. If you've been watching or recording, you could surely post my response to you saying I'm lying. I quote; "If you have an issue with anything I've said, stated or pointed out, please clip it and report me". You; have not done that. You are literally just trying to cover your tracks. You permanently silenced me after I explained the application situation in VC. If you think that me explaining what you said verbatim is an issue, then perhaps you should try with a bit more effort to not sound like an asshole in your first response and every response after.

You went from the ingame server to the skial discord instead of talking to me like a normal person. For someone complaining about conduct, you are absolutely hypocritical. If you want to have support from the community, you kind of have to treat them like people - which I tend to do. I wish I was mad about the application, but it's 100% you lying about this and not providing a single clip that is frustrating. Just stop it - you tried to make a gotcha for some vague reason, and it doesn't work in making you look good.

Attachments

• sakiki_adminabuse2.png
    sakiki_adminabuse2.png
    168.1 KB · Views: 139
  • sakiki_adminabuse3.png
    sakiki_adminabuse3.png
    28.6 KB · Views: 144
  • Dumb
Reactions: Nejt and Jermaphobe

MrLupin

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
Servers Zombie Escape | US

Time Zone EST

Link to your stats page http://stats.skial.com/ http://stats.skial.com/#player/tfze/63548618

Playing time on Skial servers. Not TF2 total. 100 hours minimum. 181:33:58 (08:29:57 AFK) - on Zombie Escape.

Will you get mad if you lose admin? No, because I can go touch grass.

How do you ban yourself for "obvious aimbot" using your own SteamID?

Please read the guide here https://www.skial.com/threads/admin-info.82/
sm_ban "T-Revvington" 0 "OBVIOUS aimbot" / sm_ban "[U:1:63548618]" 0 "OBVIOUS aimbot"

Anything else you feel like saying
Heyo, name is T-Revvington for the greater Skial Community - beyond Zombie Escape.

I'm a constantly active voice in Zombie Escape, constantly leading and tries to make time multiple times a week to play. I participate in discussions often and regularly now regarding weapon rebalancing ever since the compound bow incident. Everyone seems to generally enjoy my presence and as a mapper (ZE_Ascension / ZE_Ryujin) alongside I feel I can be trusted to not horribly screw it up.

That being said, it's Zombie Escape and I haven't seen many instances of an admin being needed beyond racism or chat spam. Though, considering the players and regulars on ZE, I'm quite sure I'd be the only admin that has a microphone (actively playing) so that may be of benefit.

I have experience modding between Garry's Mod server back-end Lua scripting, Hammer and Creation Kit usage for one of the biggest communities within Skyrim Together - Tales From Nirn, which albeit is now shut down. I'd like to continue Mapping but while also directly aiding the community as needed - alongside having a more direct voice in rebalancing or design talks (Weapon Changes) because that is my field, game development, professionally and as a hobby.

Shoot me any questions about literally anything and I'll answer as soon as I'm available because communication is key.
I was about to give you a +1 but seeing this made me realize that you aren't mature enough to become an admin yet. But now seeing how you react to it by getting mad and spreading false information about the staff is a big yikes. Maybe try again in the future when you matured allot.

Reactions: Seminal Inhalation