sunstep

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
Servers:
DEATH RUN | EU, DEATH RUN | US
Time Zone:
Amsterdam. I'm mostly active on weekends, sometimes on weekdays. when i am online i am like 6 hours in the skial server. i play from around 1 pm until 6 maybe 7 i am online everyday at this moment because of the corona
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
245:23:04 (13:39:21 AFK)
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No, i like helping people if i lose admin i can still do that by using the report function and let other admins deal with whatever is going on.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:911642493] " 30 "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
just a friendly guy willing to help the server. I already do that by reporting rule breakers and vote abusers. but being an admin would make me more effective. if i get declined then it won't matter since this is just an attempt. i will keep helping the server by using the report feature
i do have some mute and gags, i am going to be honest here most of them are micspam and micspam is not against the rules its up to the people in the server wether they mute you or not.

thank you.​

Link

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
http://www.mediafire.com/file/7fu41mij8ezitc5/sunstep4221.dem/file

-1, Throughout this entire demo you're spamming clips that at some points may be breaking the rules for earrape and many people were !ignore 'ing you. (demo begins when sunstep is spamming, and again just after tick 11000). Even if this somehow isn't breaking the rules, I think this severe lack of professionalism doesn't suit a potential admin, as the clips aren't just spam, they're pretty annoying to listen to in my opinion.

Reactions: Toxik

sunstep

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
i just realized this -1 is because i got you muted ( ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿°̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ͜ʖ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿°̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ )

MatSki

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I don't usually reply to applications where I don't personally know the applicant, but the shear immaturity and mannerism that you portray through how and what you write is making my balls retract from cringing too hard. -1

Reactions: pugg