soos

TF2 Admin
Servers:
FREAK FORTRESS | NY
Time Zone:
ON (GMT-5) Eastern Standard Time. Usually anytime between 12pm and 9pm on most days. My school schedule tends to change the times i can be on so im not very consistant.
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
1307:44:47 (119:49:47 AFK)
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
Depending on how i feel the day i'd lose it, i would have different emotions. but as long as there is a reason given explaining what ive done to make me lose my admin status. Tldr: no
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:335981712] " 30 "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
Just a heads up: Im not good at being formal, i can talk casual and that's about it.

(i provided 2 links to stats pages, one is general and the other is on the ff2 server)

I wanted to make this admin app for some time now, its just that i was too nervous to actually make the application, but whats the worst thing that can happen? it gets marked improve/closed. so i manned up and decided to make it. Here goes nothing...

I've been around for quite a while. i have almost 5k hours on TF2 and about 1/4th of it has been spent on this server. (Don't believe me? Check my account, its just above this)

life story aside, i actually wanted to make this due to the recent influx (fancy word, oooo) of friendlies on the FF2 server. and they've been bothering me and a good portion of the players too.

if you ask a decent portion of people on the FF2 server they'd probably tell you that they at least recognise my name from somewhere.

I've recently been reporting rule breakers for racism and have been calling @Nicholas771212 on a separate discord server (something that me and some friends are in) for any time there are some sort of friendlies.

Knowing me, i've said something stupid that i'm going to have to explain later on so id like to apologise for those in advanced. (Examples: over use of " ˙͜>˙" and "rule# 9,10,11, bkane hitreg")

If i can remember, ive been muted once and have been warned on the fourms for inapropriate reply's on a ban appeal. i understand my wrong doing (more fancy literature) and understand the rules better.

That's about it for me, looking forward to whatever this application ends up as.​

Last edited:

RenZ

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
+1 app looks fine, chat looks fine, love the reports.

there was 1 mute from 2018 for earrape but I am not suspecting any mal-intent.

Wonder how soo is going to look at your name.

Good luck mate.

Xantam

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Clean enough chatlog for me
Good play time
Good reports
Very active
Decent to play around (apparently)

One tip: don't point out the rules you may have broken in your admin app

Solid applicant
+1

Ijikaru

Gore-Spattered Heavy
+1 so he will be kind with me if he is admin.

jk ur app looks fine tho goodluck

Last edited:

uppe-r

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
- you're a friend of the chair lord :discord pray emoji:
- you seem to be cool af
- you seem to have made reports n shit
- language doesn't seem to be that bad well not as bad as mine
- i wanna bang u asap

plus one

herp 105.4

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
+1
besides being manipulative you'd make an aight admin, also tell dave that he is invited to me and devil's anniversary.

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
+1

But will be confusing with an admin named soo and an admin named soos. @soo Please change your name.

chairius✿

Wicked Nasty Engineer
FF2 Balancer
+1 great guy who would make a great admin. if he can tolerate my idiocy then nobody's gonna bust his patience