Snufelke

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Servers:
DEATH RUN | EU, DEATH RUN | EU 2, ZOMBIE ESCAPE | US
Time Zone:
CET/CEST (Timezone changes depending on the time of the year) I usually play from 3-4 PM till 10-11 PM on Weekdays (Monday to Friday) And from 5-6 AM to 11 PM on Saturdays and Sundays. This means that I also play during Pacific,Asia,Russian times!
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
Roughly 432 Hours (I have Dyscalculia so this part is hard for me to be exact on)
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No I won't, if I ever will lose admin I will accept the fact that I lost it and will reflect on what I've done and learn from it, instead of getting mad.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:111083907]" 30 "Obvious Aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
Scince making my first appearance 7 years ago, I have fallen in love with Skial. I am now 23 years old and would like to take it a step further within the community. I am experienced in the ways of moderation/administration. I am currently a moderator for an YouTuber with 2K subscribers for ~6 months now. I have owned my own Server in the past, which sadly isn't up and running anymore now. Scince this year I have slowly but steady getting more and more active in TF2 and so in Skial, from what I can see around 44% of my total TF2 time is spent in Skial servers. I am becoming more and more active in the Skial servers, and I am also spreading my roots to the Discord and scince now the Forums. I am fairly active most of the time, spending almost all of the time I have either on TF2 or Discord. I also play during Pacific/Asian/Russian times, where there are so far I could see, no admins online, unless they keep themselves hidden. I have made countless of friends and memories on this server, most of my friendslist comes from Deathrun and Zombie Escape, the gamemode's I play.

Because of these reasons I would like to help out the Community by being an active TF2 admin, in my own timezones and in the Pacific/Asia/Russian ones.

Thanks for reading my application.
-Simon (Snufelke)​

Snufelke

The times where I am online seem a bit crazy, but keep in mind that breaks are included in the time, and that due the current Pandemic I also have more time on my hands, but these are my average times.

And I switch between DR EU 1 & 2 dependant on how full a server is, thats why I selected both.

Last edited:

Xantam

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
I'll withhold my opinion for now as I want to see more feedback, but I will leave the below here;

https://www.skial.com/threads/appeal-snufelke.86262/
Your silence appeal for vote-abuse. Your attitude in the main post seemed to me quite arrogant, maybe rude or passive aggressive. All of our punishments are made in line with the rules in place and sometimes for incidents like this, context needs to be added by others and bans/silences can be lifted with the added context. You added said context but the wording I find iffy, like the bit on the end was just completely irrelevant and unnecessary. The "silence is just utterly useless" part. It gains nothing, but only rubs us up the wrong way. I wouldn't like you to talk to our players in threads like that.

I am incredibly happy that you did not say in your app that you see dozens of rule-breakers, because you have made 0 forum reports. Your only forum contributions are meagre shitposting on random threads, your silence appeal and your TF2 admin app.

Again, withholding my full opinion and will wait for further feedback.

Snufelke

I'll withhold my opinion for now as I want to see more feedback, but I will leave the below here;

https://www.skial.com/threads/appeal-snufelke.86262/
Your silence appeal for vote-abuse. Your attitude in the main post seemed to me quite arrogant, maybe rude or passive aggressive. All of our punishments are made in line with the rules in place and sometimes for incidents like this, context needs to be added by others and bans/silences can be lifted with the added context. You added said context but the wording I find iffy, like the bit on the end was just completely irrelevant and unnecessary. The "silence is just utterly useless" part. It gains nothing, but only rubs us up the wrong way. I wouldn't like you to talk to our players in threads like that.

I am incredibly happy that you did not say in your app that you see dozens of rule-breakers, because you have made 0 forum reports. Your only forum contributions are meagre shitposting on random threads, your silence appeal and your TF2 admin app.

Again, withholding my full opinion and will wait for further feedback.

Hello Xantam!
Sorry if I tried to bring it over in a mean way back then, English isn't my first language and I am still learning/imroving on it. Now I read it back I fully understand that it was coming over agressively, and it was not ment that way, and if something like that would happen now, I would do it far more polite then there.

Regarding the newer forum posts, I forgot about Skial Forums and recently tried to come back to it, after having filled in this application I thought I could crack a joke. I am deeply sorry if this has a negative impact and I will change my behaviour accordingly.

-Simon (Snufelke)

(Sorry for grammar mistakes in this messages, its past midnight and I am currently on my phone in bed.)

*Extra note after posting, I am looking forward into using the Skial Forum's report system soon.

Last edited:

Xantam

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Due to the lack of any kind of other feedback I am going to mark this as "improve". This does not rule you out entirely, you will need to re-apply. If you do decide to re-apply, please get some other players you play with to vouch for you on the application!

Thank you for your interest!