scraak

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
Servers Bottiger's Idle, Dustbowl+, Payload+, 2Fort+, Turbine+

Time Zone EST

Link to your stats page http://stats.skial.com/ https://stats.skial.com/#player/tfidle/84790822

Playing time on Skial servers. Not TF2 total. 100 hours minimum. 140+ across all servers, 114 in idle with only 1 hour being afk

Will you get mad if you lose admin? Nope

How do you ban yourself for "obvious aimbot" using your own SteamID?

Please read the guide here https://www.skial.com/threads/admin-info.82/
sm_ban "#[U:1:84790822]" 0 "obvious aimbot"

Anything else you feel like saying
After playing tf2 for around a decade, I was feeling burnt out from the game after the shutdown of one my favorite community servers. Playing on skial has helped me revitalize my enjoyment of the game, and I'd like to give back to the community by becoming an active moderator of the servers. I'd mostly be active in Bottiger's 24/7 Idle, which I think would be a decent help because I seldom see admins in there.

scraak

Contributor
Bottiger's Idle actually gets quite a lot of reports. I'm not trying to say it's imperative that an admin is stationed there at all times but it would ease the influx. Regardless, I'm applying to be an extra pair of hands for skial, not just the idle server. If I'm not needed, that's okay.

• Dumb
Reactions: Jermaphobe

herp 105.4

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
Bottiger's Idle actually gets quite a lot of reports. I'm not trying to say it's imperative that an admin is stationed there at all times but it would ease the influx. Regardless, I'm applying to be an extra pair of hands for skial, not just the idle server. If I'm not needed, that's okay.
you worded that well

Nicholas771212

TF2 Admin
The app overall seems good, information added is correct, and you have a few reports under your belt. However, one concern I do have is the commitment to the game. As you've said yourself, you've recently come back to the game (according to stats, you took a 4 year break). Leaving and coming back isn't an issue, but after 6 years you only have about 140 hours, a lot being recent. A question I would like to ask is, what specifically is keeping you to the game, and being active within the community and players? (Or simply, was being burnt out and then skial reinterested you, or was there some other reason that's causing you to stay and not take another break)

scraak

Contributor
That 4 year break is just from skial. I played tf2 intermittently from 2017 when my passion started sputtering up until now. I'm impressed with the sheer amount of servers skial still has running after the scourge on community servers that was the meet your match update. You guys still have pretty much every kind of server you could ask for, and that's why I've burned so many hours in such a short span of time. If I were to get burnt out, I could try to switch up my playstyle with other skial servers. A more personal reason is that I've found that no other game on this goddamn planet has the same charm that Team Fortress 2 has. It's nice to feel like I'm part of a community again, especially when it's attached to my favorite game.

Nicholas771212

TF2 Admin
Well, I feel that the response was quite good. I can understand being burnt out but also playing the game (just not on specific servers such as skial for that time period). As of now I don't have any outlying issues with the app, I haven't found any issues concerning chat usage, and the questions are all right. From me it's a +1. Good luck!