SaltLord

Unremarkable User
Servers:
TRADE | US
Time Zone:
GMT-10 for 8am to times near around 2-3pm
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
316:48:41 (10:23:02 AFK) (i don't know if afk was necessary sorry lol)
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
If i lost admin it is my own fault that i lost it and i have no one to blame but myself for my actions, no i will not gwt mad if i were to lose admin
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "U:1:437743610" 30 "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I have applied for admin recently but unfortunately was declined due to my previous chatbox history and the offensive language i have used. The admin responding has told me to wait roughly a month and I was told to restore faith for the admins as a whole. I have looked back at this and wholeheartedly understood as to why and I'm terribly sorry for doing what I did to deserve that. This is pretty much a re-cap of what i said before and im looking to improve to my full capacity.

In my understanding the words i used ("no no word") were apparently not allowed to be said, despite that fact that had the perspective that saying it without the "hard-r" or using it as means to purposely offend an individual was otherwise "ok" to say.

I am very sorry for the ignorant way i acted when using that intolerable language and i hope you can forgive me for it.

I will never (and i mean never) will use any intolerable language: racial slurs, offensive language, etc, towards others as a mean to aggravate them.

The reason that I should be an admin is because not only am I a leader, I am a team leader. I can work well with others, i have high tolerance when it comes to everyone and overall want to keep these servers safe and accounted for. I know for a fact that you can trust me to be an admin because I don't say this lightly but I understand the responsibilities and trust with being an admin are meant to be taken seriously and I will do everything in my power to make sure everyone is treated equally, fairly and those who won't step in line will have to learn the consequences of their actions.
I've been playing on these servers for roughly 3+ years if i can remember with the old maps with the 1v1 arena on the bottom or something. These are my favorite servers since the community here is respectful and obedient usually on a daily basis. However when there's a ying there is a yang and these people will be very annoying and disturbing to our community and it should be rightfully taken care of. This is why i feel that i should be able to be a TF2 Admin to enforce action towards people that like to "bend" the rules. I would and will not ever abuse my power as admin, there is balance and assurance of equality and protection for a reason and I want to be someone capable of making sure this is a reality for players on these Skial servers.​

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Would you explain this here? This was just after your 3 day silence for racism found from your first app on the 23 last month. Edit: Found on the 20th last month, not 23rd.
2019-12-23-21-46-54-Window.png

My gut tells me this is another word trying to skirt the direct use of the n word here, but I'm curious for your explanation.

Reactions: RenZ

RenZ

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
-1 for the above and there's an issue with your app.

Something is giving me the feeling you're desperate for power, you almost immediately made an application right after the declining of your first app and its just not sitting right with me. I do note the apology here, but I am eager to hear your reply to both J and I for I may go to a 0.

Last edited:

Xantam

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor