pugg

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Servers:
SAXTON HALE | US
Time Zone:
Active after 3 pm for the rest of the the after noon, unless I work.
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
756 Hours (22 Hours AFK)
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
Were I to lose 'adminship' It would be justified and deserved for something that I did.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "[U:1:171422256]" 0 "cheating / hacking "
Any other reason you should be admin:
Any other reason you should be admin:
The connection I have with various players and staff throughout the skial servers has allowed me to understand the mindsight and ability to reason with others which is a skill I believe I am quite good at and would be important as a staff member. I always seek to be the voice of reason and rationality in basically any scenario, this is something valuable to have in someone in not just a position of power but also someone who's choices and actions reflect whoever they're representing (skial).

As a player of skial servers (vsh mostly) for a bit over 6 years, with essentially no influence I have been able to stop people from breaking rules, mostly regarding racism where I have sent proof to admins and have had the issue resolved. I have reported people and generally sought to speak out when the server gets hostile or someone has an unfair advantage.

Having been playing for as long as I have, it proves that I "have stood the test of time" meaning ill be playing TF2 and by extension on the skial servers like I normally do for a while, and I think it makes sense that having played many hours and for a good amount of years, I am capable and have only good intentions. I have honestly grown to wish for skial's success so that the community of people who I have played with for so long can continue to exist because I care about that community. I know this sounds cheesy but it is true and for many people who have played for a while can certainly say that the experiences they've had make them want these servers to stay running and that occurs when rules are enforced because a negative and toxic community won't hold onto people and keep more coming in.

For these reasons, I am a trustworthy and ration person who could totally enforce and make decisions that are needed given a scenario that would call for my help.
-Pugg​

Reactions: EinZ

Melty123

Mildly Menacing Medic
One of the chillest honorable players out there be a good admin I have only ever seen one admin on skial after so many months and the ones I have seen were super dumb and saying i was a hacker for tracing the hale that was marked by snipers pugg knows the mechs of the game and knows a lot of people and is friendly with community I vote for him to be an admin

Reactions: pugg

Keith

Uncharitable Spy
I've seen pugg play on US VSH since forever and he's a good guy, very friendly and a team player, even tho his sniping skills could be better.

+1 :cat2:

Reactions: EinZ and pugg

nstorm

Mildly Menacing Medic
I've known pugg for a while now and i would say he would be as the kids say a "lit" admin :flushed:, he has my vote

+1

pugg

Notes:
I did not know 3pm is a time zone. Please post what time zone you are in to get a better understanding of what times you really can be on.
The must-have misinterpreted the description of that section, I live in Central Standard Time.

I am online and playing sometimes in the earlier morning like 7 am -9 am fairly often as well.

Fencey

Mildly Menacing Medic
+1 I've known this cuh for years and I can say with 103% certainty that he will make a great addition to the Skial gang.

Xantam

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
I'd like to see some staff input before I give my yay or nay.

Chat logs seem clean though I am not a fan of the lenny binds, there's nothing wrong with it.

No bans.
1 silence by an admin for spam dating back to 2017, nothing I am overly concerned about.

I can see that you've used the ingame !report feature, but no actual reports made by you with evidence attached, why is that? "Having played as long as you have" on skial servers I'd have thought you'd have some evidence to submit.

This isn't criticism, yet, as you may very well have an answer :).

pugg

I'd like to see some staff input before I give my yay or nay.

I can see that you've used the ingame !report feature, but no actual reports made by you with evidence attached, why is that? "Having played as long as you have" on skial servers I'd have thought you'd have some evidence to submit.

This isn't criticism, yet, as you may very well have an answer :).

Typically when I !report someone I am working to get an admin on to deal with the situation, on multiple occassions I have been able to have that person dealt with, because I am friends with Feral. I do remember specifically having got a cheater banned on Saxton | US because I got someone else (an Admin) on, although I do not remember who the admin was at this time.

Thanks for the reply, I do appreciate it.

Xantam

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
hDqaaFv.png

That would mean it's inactive :).