Servers:
SAXTON HALE | EU
Time Zone:
Central Eastern Time (UTC +1), 16:00 - 22:00pm on most days of the week
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
1657:12:59 (77:01:30 AFK)
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
I would not be mad in any circumstance; however, I personally would like to know the reason as to why this has happened.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban [U:1:160585115] 30 "Aimbot/Cheats"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I’ve been playing on the Saxton EU server for a long time; however, I have noticed that there aren't currently any active admins that play on Saxton EU after Sniffy resigned. I have been aware that this has been the case for some time, but I was hoping that someone far better than I, would apply for the EU server. Only recently have I worked up the courage to create this application due partly to my nervousness.

My previous admin experience is from a now dead Garry's Mod Sandbox Server (BCOD or Be Constructive or Destructive), I was a moderator from around mid-2018 until it went down in late 2019. However, the steam group has not been deleted, which means that I can link my old Application if needed.​

Pig

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
+1
An actual well mannered, collected and decent human being who deffo be fit for the job.

True Darkian

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
+1

Always stays calm no matter what, does not get stressed by anything.
He knows the rules to the back of his head and is not afraid to give us out if we would break a rule.

The only thing that could be improved is that he shouldn't call me a Spy because it is simply not true!

ThCanadianMoose

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
+1

best kind of person to have around; even as an admin. He’s responsible and respectful to all players.
you should consider him sometime :D

mortal

Scarcely Lethal Noob
+1
If there is a perfect candidate for admin on vsh EU, then its opb
Very active on the server, a good guy, never annoyed or disturbed any players, a very calm and friendly guy, and im sure he'll do well as an admin.
Also the server needs an admin sooo....

Trillium

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
+1
Good steam level, active on the forums, has made maps and has other regulars +1's aswell

big

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
+1
One of the nicest guys on the server, respectful to every regulars.