Servers:
SAXTON HALE | US
Time Zone:
12pm to 4pm Pacific Standard Time Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
886:54:13
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No, I won't get mad if I lose admin because I would understand if I lose admin since I may had done something wrong as admin or I wasn't ready to become an admin yet.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban [U:1:84343201] 30 "Obvious Aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I'll admit, I am kinda immature with my lenny binds and sometimes my behavior isn't the best (nothing rule breaking but I can come off as an dick sometimes) but I want to make things right for the VSH Server if I become an admin. I see many people friendlying, vote abusing, and even some racist slurs during my time in VSH US. I am active during those times and am willing to help in other times, depending on my college class schedule. If I become an admin or not, I'll stop spamming lenny binds and fix my behavior from onward here.​

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Needs to chill out with their face binds, but +1

SAXTON HALE | US ███ 05/26/2021 - 09:35:58 AM MrLupin (′ ͜つ‵。)
SAXTON HALE | US ███ 05/26/2021 - 09:35:55 AM MrLupin (͡- ͜つ ͡-)
SAXTON HALE | US ███ 05/26/2021 - 09:35:45 AM MrLupin (′ ͜つ‵。)

SAXTON HALE | US ███ 05/26/2021 - 09:32:26 AM MrLupin (′ ͜つ‵。)
SAXTON HALE | US ███ 05/26/2021 - 09:32:18 AM MrLupin (͡- ͜つ ͡-)
SAXTON HALE | US ███ 05/26/2021 - 09:32:03 AM MrLupin ( ͡° ͜つ ͡°)
SAXTON HALE | US ███ 05/26/2021 - 09:31:44 AM MrLupin (′ ͜つ‵。)
SAXTON HALE | US ███ 05/26/2021 - 09:31:37 AM MrLupin (͡- ͜つ ͡-)
SAXTON HALE | US ███ 05/26/2021 - 09:31:29 AM MrLupin ( ͡° ͜つ ͡°)
SAXTON HALE | US ███ 05/26/2021 - 09:31:13 AM MrLupin (͡- ͜つ ͡-)

SAXTON HALE | US ███ 05/26/2021 - 07:28:25 AM MrLupin (′ ͜つ‵。)
SAXTON HALE | US ███ 05/26/2021 - 07:28:11 AM MrLupin (͡- ͜つ ͡-)
SAXTON HALE | US ███ 05/26/2021 - 07:28:06 AM MrLupin (′ ͜つ‵。)

SAXTON HALE | US ███ 05/25/2021 - 11:05:56 PM MrLupin (′ ͜つ‵。)
SAXTON HALE | US ███ 05/25/2021 - 11:05:49 PM MrLupin (͡- ͜つ ͡-)
SAXTON HALE | US ███ 05/25/2021 - 11:05:32 PM MrLupin ( ͡° ͜つ ͡°)
SAXTON HALE | US ███ 05/25/2021 - 11:05:21 PM MrLupin (͡- ͜つ ͡-)
SAXTON HALE | US ███ 05/25/2021 - 11:05:09 PM MrLupin (͡- ͜つ ͡-)

SAXTON HALE | US ███ 05/25/2021 - 11:00:11 PM MrLupin (′ ͜つ‵。)
SAXTON HALE | US ███ 05/25/2021 - 11:00:09 PM MrLupin ( ゚ ͜つ ゚)
SAXTON HALE | US ███ 05/25/2021 - 11:00:00 PM MrLupin ( ͡° ͜つ ͡°)
SAXTON HALE | US ███ 05/25/2021 - 10:59:51 PM MrLupin (͡- ͜つ ͡-)

Reactions: spudster

Trillium

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
+1

8 years on the forums and active, good steam level and no vacs or game bans on record, agree with what seminal stated aswell

Sore

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
+1 i dont know if put the reason here its just sounds good for app

Syrup Sauce

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
+1 very active and friendly gamer ! Always calls people out on their bs if they're breaking the rules.

gala

TF2 Admin
Contributor
+1 I don't play SVH so I don't know Lupin from there but on the discord server he seems like a nice and well mannered person.

MrLupin

Contributor
I'm going to have to give you a -1 for now. You can't make exceptions for people breaking the rules.
I'm confused. Did I do something wrong? I really was zoned out today so I have no idea.

Edit: I understand now. I didn't knew meme spamming for a second was considered micspamming. Sorry.

Last edited:
  • Troll
Reactions: Seminal Inhalation

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Retracting my +1. Multiple instances of spamming and other questionable things. Inappropriate behavior for a "to-be" admin regardless of context. You have yet to learn your lesson about spamming. -1

MrLupin

Contributor
Retracting my +1. Multiple instances of spamming and other questionable things. Inappropriate behavior for a "to-be" admin regardless of context. You have yet to learn your lesson about spamming. -1

Even though I was joking, I really shouldn't have said those things. Sorry about that, I wasn't thinking that much. As for the spamming, I don't understand. Mind if you can explain a bit more?

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Even though I was joking, I really shouldn't have said those things. Sorry about that, I wasn't thinking that much. As for the spamming, I don't understand. Mind if you can explain a bit more?
Sending multiple chatlogs within seconds of each other persistently.
Posting gibberish/Incohesive words persistently.
Posting the same message multiple times within seconds of each other persistently.

I called you out on doing this back in May. You've been doing it less which is good though.

Here you sure make it sound like someone was exploiting, yet no report was filed? No recordings, no votereport or anything? If no reports were filed, why not?

MrLupin

Contributor
Sending multiple chatlogs within seconds of each other persistently.
Posting gibberish/Incohesive words persistently.
Posting the same message multiple times within seconds of each other persistently.

I called you out on doing this back in May. You've been doing it less which is good though.

Here you sure make it sound like someone was exploiting, yet no report was filed? No recordings, no votereport or anything? If no reports were filed, why not?
As for the spamming, I know its annoying but its not really breaking the rules. Eitherway, sorry about that. For the Exploit, he stopped doing it as soon as I called him out so I couldn't get footage of it.

Edit: Made some corrections for my second sentence.

Last edited:
  • Dumb

Zeo

TF2 Admin
Contributor
I'm confused. Did I do something wrong? I really was zoned out today so I have no idea.

Edit: I understand now. I didn't knew meme spamming for a second was considered micspamming. Sorry.
I wouldn't beat yourself over it. I'm just one person and my opinion probably doesn't hold much weight. You don't have to be sorry about anything.

There was a lot of really disgusting things in chat that was borderline illegal. I just don't want to see you playing along with it and instead tell them to stop. That guy was making jokes about eating out an animatronic and inferred that they're children.

Also spamming audio is infact mic spamming. That was a good minute, but that wasn't what I was concerned about.