Servers:
SAXTON HALE | US
Time Zone:
9am to 2pm (PST) Weekends
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
340:15:05 Hours (12:57:32 AFK)
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No. If I did something wrong and I get my mod rights revoked, it was becase I did something wrong and I'll owe up to my mistake by allowing me to revoke my mod privlege.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:84343201]" 30 "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I'll admit, I am not that mature back than (and kinda still am). Yes, I still lenny bind and sometimes be an asshole (nothing too bad), but I am willing to give those up to be more mature and friendly. I will still enforce rules in Skial like an admin/mod but I will be more friendly than who I am earlier. I been doing kinda better now with my maturity and I hope you can understand.​

Toxik

Contributor
Acknowledging your faults doesn't really erase them. Extremely low effort app and, as you said, your chatlog has nothing of value, it's just 99% lenny binds
Sorry bro, gonna be a -1 from me

Xantam

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
The "any other reason..." section of the app is usually for people to try and sell them-self if they really want to help us staff the servers. You have not really done that, but instead tried to justify behaviour that some obviously know about while others, like myself, do not. Now, to me who doesn't know you or the drama surrounding you(?), this just makes me question it more and why we would want someone with a past on the team.

It doesn't feel like there is any effort in this app. I don't expect war and peace but ... something more than this.

-1 - sorry.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
No one else has weighed in here for you or against you aside from the previous two, and chat log is the same as it was when you applied

Marking Improve, feel free to reapply when you're ready