Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
1,000 hours
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
no. if it happens it would be for a good reason and i wouldn't be mad
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban #[U:1:36019251] 30 minutes reason obvious aimbot
Any other reason you should be admin:
i would make a great admin because i love skial alot. the comunitiy is great and i would uphold the rules and not take bribes from rule breakers. also i have had silences before. 4 silences to be correct. i will not abuse my power and will make skial better. but i'll leave it up to you admins to decide my fate and hopefully i can be come an admin. if not then i'll reapply when i have a better answer for you. if you would like me to explain these silences to you i will be glad to answe you admins. one last thing i play on skial NY and will go to other servers if i am needed. well that's it for my reason and i hope i become admin because i would love to be one and help out skial any way i can​

Mr Invincible

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
sorry i meant both NY and us 2 as well. also i forgot to add how many hours i would be playing. 3-5 hours. i like being on between monday through saturday unless something comes up like family or the valve update. also if i'm too tired or have slept in too long but i try to be on when i can i hope that doesn't hurt my chances

Last edited:
  • Dumb
Reactions: TheEventGuy

Xantam

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
You have 450 hours, not quite 1000

You have 2 reports on this forum which for 450 hours is quite disappointing

Both of the reports need evidence which you failed to provide so no further action was taken

You have 3 vote-silences against you over 2 days for verbal mic-spam

Your chatlogs are unimpressive

I'm not overall enthralled by this app, -support

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
sorry i was counting before i signed up to the forums man. i'll wait a little longer and try again man if you want
The hours logged on Skial Stats are your actual hours you have on our servers, it does not change regardless of having a forum account

Mr Invincible

oh well i'm sorry man i was off by 550 hours but i still would make a great admin. however if you think i need a little more time so i can get the admin staus i'll end the app so this doesn't stay on and become a problem man

Mr Invincible

hi. so this has been going on for too long and i ask nicely that my admin app get declined because i haven't played on skial regularly in over a year and a half and i feel that this needs to be closed. by all means i'm not giving up on becoming an admin it's just that i haven't played on your servers in a while. i will make a new one when i play on skial again and get some reports done and have them get resolved. also i know i need lots of seasoning too and i need to start playing on your servers again to do that. anyways have a good day and hopefully when i start playing on your servers again and have what i need to give evidence for reports when i'm on your servers again then after 4-6 months i'll try again. that is only an estimate so please don't quote me on that. once again have a good day admins and everyone else