Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Servers:
DUSTBOWL+ | US
Time Zone:
EST (East coast USA)
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
1886:36:25 (07:42:54 AFK) Probably a fair bit more, thats whats my Stats page says. I can jump on in the morning a few days a week 7-9am. Mostly I'll play 3pm - 11pm.
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
Nah, I'm just happy to help out
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "U:1:82104774" 30 "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I'm friends with pretty much every causal, and play on the server often.

I also feel like there is no admins on this server.

I'm fair and realistic.

I always donate to help out the community and encourage others to do the same.

I explain the server plugins often to others online.

Passionate about this server.​

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor

User's chatlog is trash.

Has not made a single report to help admins, only one marked "need evidence"

Beardo

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor

User's chatlog is trash.

Has not made a single report to help admins, only one marked "need evidence"

I've reported a few people to admins just recently, to have them banned from the server (they were perm banned), and my chat box is "trash", because i talk on mic 99% of the time, and not in the txt chat. I'm sorry you hate me for no reason Metroidz, not sure who you even are :p. From the looks, somebody who doesn't even play TF2. Not sure why I'm replying.

[Mar] The Milkman

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
+7. Gets along well with the community and is always the first one to take action when something needs taken care of on the server. Long time friend and player

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
I've reported a few people to admins just recently, to have them banned from the server (they were perm banned), and my chat box is "trash", because i talk on mic 99% of the time, and not in the txt chat. I'm sorry you hate me for no reason Metroidz, not sure who you even are :p. From the looks, somebody who doesn't even play TF2. Not sure why I'm replying.
You got an alt or a Discord? You're not in our Discord and no admins are on your friends list.

That said, you're awfully defensive over nothing. No need to report someone for weighing in on your app, regardless of it positive or negative

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
are you implying that since you spent money that you should have a higher chance of being an admin?
Being a donator is a considerable point for an admin applicant, but they must be a donator that has donated a considerable amount. Nothing less than $10 or $20

herp 105.4

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
Being a donator is a considerable point for an admin applicant, but they must be a donator that has donated a considerable amount. Nothing less than $10 or $20
so if i donated £30 and a twix do i instantly get admin?

leaf

Mildly Menacing Medic
I joined just to say that Beardo is not only an exceptional player, but he's also a very prominent part of the Dustbowl [Skial] community. He brings order to the chaos and without a doubt the server "Dad" to a lot of us. I would not think twice about making this wonderful man an administrator for the server. I trust this man with my life.

Zeo

TF2 Admin
Contributor
+1. He's one of the guys that everyone on the server knows and is one of the most well mannered regulars on the server.

Reactions: GOOFii

Pikman

Mildly Menacing Medic
+1 A person that I look forward to playing with when playing on the dustbowl server. He always seems to make the server interesting and engaging while in it. A good buddy and one of the reasons I like to get on TF2 to enjoy my time.

sunfalcon

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
+1
Nice guy, very friendly, contributes to the community on it, cares about the server's wellbeing. Active player on the server, very level headed, would be responsible

Lord_Dio

TF2 Admin
Contributor
+1
- Active on the server
-knows everyone I would say pretty well
-gets along with basically everyone
-Is very helpful to new comers or people coming back
-contributes to the server as well

Reactions: Beardo and GOOFii

Ashley

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Beardo is a very nice guy and plays fairly. He is always on the server and never is disrespectful to anyone. Been playing with him for a while now. I see nothing wrong on his part.

adn

Contributor
+1, very active player on Dustbowl, friendly, and is fun to play with. Beardo would make a good admin for sure.

illimunati

Contributor
+1
I have been playing with Beardo for a long time. He is well-known in the server and knows all the regular pretty well. He is friendly, respectful and cares about the server more than most of the people.