Status
Not open for further replies.

konstant

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
I think Kalashnikov would be a good admin. He plays on the server a ton for long periods and makes friends with regulars, I see him everytime I play. Friendly and approachable guy, nothing provocative ever from him. Always calm and collected but not def a pushover. He's a good presence on the server that I think most people would trust with admin powers, they are lowkey needed on dustbowl sometimes. +1

Reactions: Pup de la Babe

Inferno Lord

TF2 Admin
Contributor
I've seen you around plenty on the Dustbowl servers, never had any trouble with you and your logs look pretty solid and I haven't heard any BM from you over comms from my experience. From what I can gather alongside your decent playtime I have no gripes. With other players vouching for you I'll give my endorsement.

+1

Lord_Dio

TF2 Admin
Contributor
+1 actually makes reports, from what i know is active and is calm dont think ive ever seen him mad like taking it out on people, if he has been mad definitely knows how to stay level headed

Carboncat

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
he bugged me about this so i have to say bruv, dumbo at heart, i suck at the game, but still heals me like a champ

Status
Not open for further replies.