Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
Around 350-400 hours
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "hop" 0 "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
Been playing on skial for a couple years now, always enjoy playing on the saxton hale US, 2fort US+1, and trade US servers. Known the server rules and am an active player on these servers. Love to make new friends and help them in any way that I can. I would love to expand and participate in any community discussions that come up. I value giving people the benefit of the doubt unless banning in necessary. Would love to be apart of the team, thanks for reading.​

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
G22J4.jpg

Xantam

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Now it's been pointed out, rather than just acknowledging it, are you going to make any effort to correct your incorrect answer? @hop

hop

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Now it's been pointed out, rather than just acknowledging it, are you going to make any effort to correct your incorrect answer? @hop[/QUO
Yes, I plan on doing so. I am currently working on reaching out to other players on these servers, and helping them to the best of my knowledge. I am grateful that you guys have pointed out some areas that I need to work on, and I will continue to do so. Thanks for reading.

hop

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Here is the correct ban format.
sm_ban "#[U:1:92715808]" 30 "obvious aimbot"

Xantam

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
I'm afraid before you even replied, Bottiger marked your app as improve.

Re-apply when you can beef your app up, get the questions right and get some support behind it.

hop

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Will do, I appreciate you guys replying to this and for pointing out certain areas that need improvement. I plan to expand throughout the servers I play on and make new friends, thanks for reading.