Status
Not open for further replies.

Freezy Dorito's

Scarcely Lethal Noob
For starters me and multiple other players were clearly disturbed about yours and your friends pedophilia "jokes" so take your edgy humor to other servers, I don't need to hear that sort of thing while playing games.

Secondly, I don't recall Ban ever saying the N-word atleast when I've been online and besides, I haven't played with him in a long time so that must have happened quite a while ago if you claim that I was on the same server. If you have heard him being racist then why didn't you report him? And otherwise harassing people in voice chat is not against the rules.

Sounds like you are just trying to get back at me for reporting you and your friend for pedophilic comments and causing you to get banned.
I'm just calling out your hypocrisy, getting 2 people banned for obvious jokes and not caring if your friend is openly racist and harasses people on Skial in voice chat almost every time he is online. I don't care if I'm banned, it was just, jokes or not. However what I don't find just, is you acting like you've never seen him do this. He legit does it every time hes online.

That's why I think you would not make a great Admin, because I've seen you online dozens of times when he was doing this, you never bothered saying anything in chat about it, nor have I seen you report him on Skial. I completely believe you haven't done this because hes your friend.

Last edited:

Trillium

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
This guy is applying for Admin, a nice reminder for the people that will decide on this: He causes 2 people to get banned over an obvious pedo joke that someone else started (called my sentry a loli), but doesn't care at all when his friend (a guy named "ban") says the N word in voice chat, or harasses people in voice chat.

Looks like he puts his friends above Skial rules and just goes and report anything in sake to look good for his Admin application.
That makes him look even better, I hate pedophiles and I think everyone has the same sentiment, pedos should face the wall. If I made the rules, pedo jokes would be a perma mute since we don't want that shit on Skial servers

Freezy Dorito's

Scarcely Lethal Noob
That makes him look even better, I hate pedophiles and I think everyone has the same sentiment, pedos should face the wall. If I made the rules, pedo jokes would be a perma mute since we don't want that shit on Skial servers
I doubt Skial want Admins who don't care about racism or constant harassment of players(often newbs) in voice chat, just because it is a friend of him. I have reputable players from that server who can support my claims.

gala

TF2 Admin
Contributor
I doubt Skial want Admins who don't care about racism or constant harassment of players(often newbs) in voice chat, just because it is a friend of him. I have reputable players from that server who can support my claims.
As I said before, I don't recall Ban being racist when I have been playing with him and I do report racism in text chat and voice chat when I come across that. I have done so the last 3-4 months ever since I started being active in the community.

I don't have a habit of meddling in arguments between other players even when one side is my friend and it's not against the rules to harass people unless you are being discriminative towards them. So whatever argument you've seen between Ban and other people, that is their issue and unless they are breaking rules, I don't care.

Your accusations are completely baseless and it's clear you are just trying to defame me to get back at me for getting you banned.

Phantom 5.0

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
Let’s keep this on-topic.

Do not come here to argue or sling shit at each other. If you have something to say to either show support, or have a claim as to why someone shouldn’t be admin, make a simple statement but please have evidence and be constructive.

Karamelle

Unremarkable User
Hello, i'm the other guy that was banned for it.
Yes, me and him were Joking. Usually this kind of accusations goes to people that flirts with younger people. While i didn't. I just made a joke about watching my shota collection (which i don't have cause i'm a normal person)

What pisses me off is that i went full polite on the ban appeal and the same people defending this guy are making fun of us in a not polite way by calling us pedos.

This is a huge hypocrisy and this guy shouldn't be a mod.

I said my opinion, keep hating and spamming against me that i'm a pedo without clear evidence. Have a nice day.

gala

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Hello, i'm the other guy that was banned for it.
Yes, me and him were Joking. Usually this kind of accusations goes to people that flirts with younger people. While i didn't. I just made a joke about watching my shota collection (which i don't have cause i'm a normal person)

What pisses me off is that i went full polite on the ban appeal and the same people defending this guy are making fun of us in a not polite way by calling us pedos.

This is a huge hypocrisy and this guy shouldn't be a mod.

I said my opinion, keep hating and spamming against me that i'm a pedo without clear evidence. Have a nice da
Claiming that you are a pedophile even as a joke is something everyone should have the common sense not to do. No matter how funny you thought yourself to be at that moment, it is disgusting and thankfully not allowed on skial. I hope you learned your lesson and won't do the same mistakes on other servers.

So don't go calling me a hypocrite for reporting your distasteful comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.