FrankyKog

Banned
Servers:
DEATH RUN | US
Time Zone:
Australian Eastern Standard Time, I play 12pm-3am in that timezone.
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
I've played on these servers for years, way more than 120 hours. I'm just too good.
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
Hell no. Mainly because I won't lose my admin, I'm probably the best admin figure out there in the entire world. No, I won't.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban #[U:1:465748339] 30 "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
Everyone loves me on skial servers because I play on them all the time and I'm just so damn likeable. :kissing::kissingclosed::kissing: Also not the kind of weird guy that just becomes an admin to abuse the power, I know who to ban and when to ban. :blush::kissing::kissing::kissingheart::weary: In my own league!! :yum:​

Homosexual Cocaineaddictus

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
+1 This man is a smart and awesome guy who truly enjoys playing on Skial, who also loves the community Skials has that he also wants to improve on it by applying for admin. Franky never exploits and plays fair for everyone. i think Franky deserves admin. :)

Last edited:

Xantam

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
-support.

Your chat logs are incredibly unimpressive, though I do like your friendly approach, you don't strike me as mature enough for a staff position.

Your steamrep is clean.

You have only 1 voteban on your account for being AFK.

You have numerous, numerous vote-silences. Which don't count, but give an indication.

You have an actual silence by myself for racism over the microphone.

You're part of this group;
6cbFKrR.png

While it maybe a joke, working as an admin under the person you legit or jokingly think is a retard, is retarded.

-support.