Servers:
TRADE | US
Time Zone:
EU GMT+1 POLAND. Usually can be seen around 6-7pm to 11-12pm
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
120:58:31 (05:10:35 AFK)
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
I would not, but would request a reason as to why I was removed as admin.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "STEAM_0:1:88144133" 30 "obvious aimbot
Any other reason you should be admin:
I am very close to the Skial Trade US community on skial. I have spent a big portion of my time in TF2 on this server, and belive I could contribute to the trading community as an admin.

I am extraverted, so speaking to other people isn't a problem for me. I can do casual as well as formal talk.

When confronting people, I try to keep my emotions aside. I'm calm, cool, and collected, to provide the best help I could for the server.

Thank you for taking you'r time reading this and I hope we'll see each other on Trade US <3​

Fr4gFronti3r

Mildly Menacing Medic
I have made an error in my aplication.
1. I didn't put a " at the end of the ban command. (my bad)
2. I used SteamID rather then SteamID3
Full command should look like this
sm_ban "#[U:1:176288267]" 30 "obvious aimbot"

Last edited:

RenZ

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
[REDACTED]

Still you haven't a report to your name but you do use votemenu, so I can guess you know a bit of the rules.

To cover my mistakes, ill be 0 unless something unrelated comes up and causes me to shift my opinion.

Last edited:

Xantam

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
I acknowledge your spot of error but I have an issue with your chat logs, you're spamming votemenu a lot, and that can be technically written as voteabuse.

If someone is spamming, being racist or breaking the other rules record the encounter and report it on the forums.

Yeah this is a -1 for me, I don't trust voteabusers with admin powers.
I was present during this and it wasn't vote abuse. He was trying to silence a micspammer while I was AFK on the server (washing dishes, but I could hear it). I came back, reviewed the chatlogs and saw he was being pro-active to mute the micspammer, but the cooldown was interfering.
https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=commslist&searchText= [U:1:302520738]&Submit=
I handled it, the votemenu spam ceased.

Before going hard-fisted into an admin app and potentially swaying the votes of other posters, try asking the player what was the reasoning behind the suspected vote abuse, rather than instantly assuming it was malicious.

One thing that RenZ does have a point on is that you haven't got a single report on the forums for any suspected cheaters or micspammers or ... anything. Why is that?

Great job on fixing the app issue, good spot before we did.

Have you got any experience administrating any other communities or games?

Your chat record is clean and I've just finished playing with you, very friendly and approachable.

Withholding my vote for now until the above is answered.

RenZ

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
I was present during this and it wasn't vote abuse. He was trying to silence a micspammer while I was AFK on the server (washing dishes, but I could hear it). I came back, reviewed the chatlogs and saw he was being pro-active to mute the micspammer, but the cooldown was interfering.
https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=commslist&searchText= [U:1:302520738]&Submit=
I handled it, the votemenu spam ceased.

Before going hard-fisted into an admin app and potentially swaying the votes of other posters, try asking the player what was the reasoning behind the suspected vote abuse, rather than instantly assuming it was malicious.

One thing that RenZ does have a point on is that you haven't got a single report on the forums for any suspected cheaters or micspammers or ... anything. Why is that?

Great job on fixing the app issue, good spot before we did.

Your chat record is clean and I've just finished playing with you, very friendly and approachable.

Withholding my vote for now until the above is answered.
Sorry, I lacked the context of it. Thanks for the suggestion. I fixed it and made sure to not count against him for my own mistake.

Fr4gFronti3r

Mildly Menacing Medic

As to the first question, I lacked the information that there was a place to report people on the forums. In all honesty I'm new to the website and I'm slowly getting used to it. I was informed of a report feature on the website by catgirl dumpster, so thank you for that.

And as to the second question, I have been a moderator on a couple of discord servers. My biggest role was in the discord of The Magical Dealer, where I handled spammers, bot accounts, racists etc. During the launch of the game FusionFall Retro i moderated the discord server until 4AM due to an influx of new people and hype towards the game.

Reactions: Xantam

RenZ

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
I like you have experience, so I'll go to +1 still would like a report to verify you know how to report and get evidence.

Fr4gFronti3r

Mildly Menacing Medic
I like you have experience, so I'll go to +1 still would like a report to verify you know how to report and get evidence.

Submitted a report for Voorhees/skial.com, the person listed above by Xantam, as an example.

RenZ

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
Submitted a report for Voorhees/skial.com, the person listed above by Xantam, as an example.
Looking now on my laptop, that isn't showing use of proper evidence. Vocal spam needs a demo or MP4 file, not just saying they are. @Xantam You should've explained that in the report despite being already banned.

Instead when a person breaking the rules comes by, report them. You don't need to report people that already are muted unless they're dodging mutes by leaving/changing name.

https://www.skial.com/threads/collecting-evidence-in-tf2.47782/ Read this thread and use that as evidence of something verbal or a hacker.

Last edited:

Fr4gFronti3r

Mildly Menacing Medic
Looking now on my laptop, that isn't showing use of proper evidence. Vocal spam needs a demo or MP4 file, not just saying they are. @Xantam You should've explained that in the report despite being already banned.

Instead when a person breaking the rules comes by, report them. You don't need to report people that already are muted unless they're dodging mutes by leaving/changing name.

https://www.skial.com/threads/collecting-evidence-in-tf2.47782/ Read this thread and use that as evidence of something verbal or a hacker.

I do understand that I need evidence and I have read the post now. The fact is at the time I did not know that there was a report feature on the forums. As i've stated above I've learned about this from catgirl dumpster, but that was after Xantam had gagged the player, so I didn't have the chance to record a demo or MP4 file.

As to reporting people that have already been reported, I submited the post as an example as stated above, as at the time there was no wrong doing going on on the server. I do understand that it may have led to confusion but I did not mean to be ignorant.

Reactions: Xantam

Xantam

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
that isn't showing use of proper evidence.
He didn't need to evidence it because he called me to the server. I advised him to make a report anyway as it'd back his admin app up, as he technically did report it.

@Xantam You should've explained that in the report despite being already banned.
I have racked my brains trying to think of a polite way to say this but I can't think of one... this is the best I got... don't backseat admin

You don't need to report people that already are muted unless they're dodging mutes by leaving/changing name.
See above.

Last edited:

RenZ

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
He didn't need to evidence it because he called me to the server. I advised him to make a report anyway as it'd back his admin app up, as he technically did report it.

I have racked my brains trying to think of a polite way to say this but I can't think of one... this is the best I got... don't backseat admin

See above.
1486591109415.png