Status
Not open for further replies.

endermanpro200

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
Servers Bottiger’s idle trade.

Time Zone EST

Link to your stats page http://stats.skial.com/ https://stats.skial.com/#player/tfidle/468152041

Playing time on Skial servers. Not TF2 total. 100 hours minimum. 67.3

Will you get mad if you lose admin? I will not be mad if I lose admin, I will completely accept my punishment and learn on from it.

How do you ban yourself for "obvious aimbot" using your own SteamID?

Please read the guide here https://www.skial.com/threads/admin-info.82/
If I was AimBotting, I would check the Developer console to check if I was.

Anything else you feel like saying
Thank you for your time.

KalashnikovA

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Total play time is significantly under the minimum. Looks like it might not be accurate according to your stats page. Missing and incorrect things in your application.

Marking improve.

Reactions: endermanpro200

Sore

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Just needs a improvement.
- Low quality application and zero effort
- Somewhat boring application
- Needs some good effort and tell us why should you be a admin. your app looks plain bad and it's quick way to get admin without even making a actual good admin application.
- See at accepted admin applications You can try follow them
However, that's all for now i have feedback to give you, but this app is marked as improve, however i'm gonna leave it here, not just react dumb or anything else.

Reactions: endermanpro200

endermanpro200

Contributor
Just needs a improvement.
- Low quality application and zero effort
- Somewhat boring application
- Needs some improvement of your app (See at accepted admin applications)
However, that's all for now i have feedback to give you, but this app is marked as improve, however i'm gonna leave it here, not just react dumb or anything else.

I will try to improve on working that, thank you for the feedback.

Reactions: Sore

endermanpro200

Contributor
And my account wasn’t hacked, I transferred my stuff into my main account.
O
- Zero effort application
- You do nothing to combat rule breakers
- Your account was recently hacked into
Why do you always have a problem with me Eventhough I’m trying cause any problems with you.

And plus like I said earlier I wasn’t hacked I only transferred my stuff into my own main account that I use.
And yes I don’t understand basic combat, what really matters that I did my best on trying.

I really don’t want any more problems with you I don’t, I really think we should settle our differences another way.

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
And plus like I said earlier I wasn’t hacked I only transferred my stuff into my own main account that I use.
You complained about your main account being hacked via phishing link and lost all of your stuff including your australium tomislav for a week straight less than a month ago. So either you were lying about it, or you did get hacked. Neither of which look good.

endermanpro200

Contributor
You complained about your main account being hacked and losing all of your stuff including your australium tomislav for a week straight less than a month ago. So either you were lying about it, or you did get hacked. Neither of which look good.
I got scammed because of Brain damage, and frost helped me by giving a Tomslav, I wasn’t lying about getting hacked, someone almost hacked me, but I did resolve that problem.

endermanpro200

Contributor
I got scammed because of Brain damage, and frost helped me by giving a Tomslav, I wasn’t lying about getting hacked, someone almost hacked me, but I did resolve that problem.
And Yes I know I complain, Still I’m trying to do my best and not to complain anymore, so I really would still work out our differences, Because I’m not trying to be your enemy.

endermanpro200

Contributor
You complained about your main account being hacked via phishing link and lost all of your stuff including your australium tomislav for a week straight less than a month ago. So either you were lying about it, or you did get hacked. Neither of which look good.
But besides that, I would like to try settling our differences.

Status
Not open for further replies.