Servers:
DUSTBOWL+ | US
Time Zone:
Eastern time. Active between 3:00pm to 4:00pm EST
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
Above 80 or over in Dustbowl.
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
Heavens no! It's unprofessional to get mad at something in the work field. It's just business to put it in a way. It's like getting transferred or laid off.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
I would type sm_ban "Insert steamid here" or sm_ban "Insert userid here". However skial works I would use it.
Any other reason you should be admin:
I do work which does effect my hours. I am a part-time cashier at Shop-Rite in the morning and afternoon. The schedule isn't consistent at Shop-Rite so days will vary from what the staff put me down for. I am quite known in Dustbowl for my Charisma and Sense of Humor or being a Comedian in summary. I know when to act professional by using my sixth sense like if I see two people being toxic to each other I will mute and gag both or one of them depending whose fault it is. I do have one minor note, I do have a disability which is Autism and Asperger's (In case you are wondering, I am a High Functioning Autistic person, the one thing I do lack is Communication ex. Stuttering) Please take all the time you need and see what the team thinks, thank you and have a good day or evening.​

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
-1 Absolutely not

DUSTBOWL+ | US ████ 04/01/2021 - 04:22:24 PM DenkiPhantom Fuck you
DUSTBOWL+ | US ████ 04/01/2021 - 04:22:19 PM DenkiPhantom Petey
DUSTBOWL+ | US ████ 04/01/2021 - 04:12:22 PM DenkiPhantom Bleach fuc you <---- Immature

DUSTBOWL+ | US ████ 03/30/2021 - 07:38:24 PM DenkiPhantom Nothing serious
DUSTBOWL+ | US ████ 03/30/2021 - 07:38:23 PM gabemo :{
DUSTBOWL+ | US ████ 03/30/2021 - 07:38:17 PM DenkiPhantom Bro its just shits and giggles snw <--------- Vote abuse
DUSTBOWL+ | US ████ 03/30/2021 - 07:38:13 PM gabemo :}
DUSTBOWL+ | US ████ 03/30/2021 - 07:38:08 PM SNW build a picture + Jif Jif i dont think so
DUSTBOWL+ | US ████ 03/30/2021 - 07:38:06 PM SNW build a picture + Jif Jif lol, huntsman sniper hacking
DUSTBOWL+ | US ████ 03/30/2021 - 07:37:55 PM greg im a hunstman sniper lol
DUSTBOWL+ | US ████ 03/30/2021 - 07:37:47 PM SNW build a picture + Jif Jif lol, what class are you ?
DUSTBOWL+ | US ████ 03/30/2021 - 07:37:45 PM Dio hax
DUSTBOWL+ | US ████ 03/30/2021 - 07:37:42 PM Dio greg gax
DUSTBOWL+ | US ████ 03/30/2021 - 07:37:35 PM SNW build a picture + Jif Jif im no seeing it
DUSTBOWL+ | US ████ 03/30/2021 - 07:37:33 PM greg im not lol
DUSTBOWL+ | US ████ 03/30/2021 - 07:37:29 PM SNW build a picture + Jif Jif how is he hacking?
DUSTBOWL+ | US ████ 03/30/2021 - 07:37:08 PM Fluffy Banana Ribs :)
DUSTBOWL+ | US ████ 03/30/2021 - 07:37:04 PM DenkiPhantom /votemenu ban #[U:1:65129896]

Zeke Aileron

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
I don't know you since i haven't played much in Skial Dustbowl+ | US lately, but after seeing your chatlog and your application seems to not be very well thought out.... and...
I would type sm_ban "Insert steamid here" or sm_ban "Insert userid here". However skial works I would use it.
This makes my head hurt alot..., so -1 from me for the time being...:confused:

I know when to act professional by using my sixth sense like if I see two people being toxic to each other I will mute and gag both or one of them depending whose fault it is.

I'm not sure if this even matters considering players can be toxic to each other since it doesn't break any of the rules unless it escalates into discrimination/racism then yes it should be handled, so it's best to just !ignore them unless the latter(discrimination/racism part) happens then !report exists.

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I don't know you since i haven't played much in Skial Dustbowl+ | US lately, but after seeing your chatlog and your application seems to not be very well thought out.... and...

This makes my head hurt alot..., so -1 from me for the time being...:confused:

I'm not sure if this even matters considering players can be toxic to each other since it doesn't break any of the rules unless it escalates into discrimination/racism then yes it should be handled, so it's best to just !ignore them unless the latter(discrimination/racism part) happens then !report exists.
A further look at chatlogs show they do multi votereports, bans and mutes a day and most of the time are met with negative reactions from the other players which leads me to believe he abuses voting on the daily and nobody reports him for it.

Account no longer in use

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Actually, to add one more thing, I believe taking it with a pinch of salt since I did say I'm autistic so maybe a nicer response would've been better than an aggressive response. And the immaturity and vote abuse, so what? People act that way after work to hang out with friends. I bet some admins here do the same thing. Thank you for reviewing my application and have a good night in the east coast.

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Actually, to add one more thing, I believe taking it with a pinch of salt since I did say I'm autistic so maybe a nicer response would've been better than an aggressive response. And the immaturity and vote abuse, so what? People act that way after work to hang out with friends. I bet some admins here do the same thing. Thank you for reviewing my application and have a good night in the east coast.

Terrible terrible response.

As someone who lives with 2 severely autistic brothers, using autism as an excuse like that is never okay. Even when my brothers screw up they own up to it and apologize, why can't you?
You are nothing but immature in chat and nothing shows you can even remotely act mature anywhere in your logs and we can't just take your word for it.
Vote abuse is against the rules and you break that rule on the regular. How you aren't muted for any of it is astounding. (Good job Dustbowl community)
No admins abuse vote, they'd lose their position if they did.

Italian Doctor

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor

As someone who lives with 2 severely autistic brothers, using autism as an excuse like that is never okay. Even when my brothers screw up they own up to it and apologize, why can't you?
You are nothing but immature in chat and nothing shows you can even remotely act mature anywhere in your logs and we can't just take your word for it.
Vote abuse is against the rules and you break that rule on the regular. How you aren't muted for any of it is astounding. (Good job Dustbowl community)
autistic, can confirm; people who use it as an excuse don't have autism

Account no longer in use

Scarcely Lethal Noob

Incredibly strict but you're right. I should apologize and I do apologize. Take care now.

MrLupin

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
Based on this alone makes me not feel confident for a mod like this. Plus by reading your chat log, I don't feel easy having a person like you mod this. I would maybe give a +1 if you had more experience with commands and not breaking rules as evidenced by the chat log.