Button

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Servers:
FREAK FORTRESS | NY
Time Zone:
Eastern Standard Time (Active around 4pm to 8pm)
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
149:17:05 (06:22:07 AFK)
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
Yes and No, I would be upset like the normal human being should but I will not take action or make threats about it. If I lose it hopefully it was my fault and I will accept that and keep playing on your servers
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
"sm_ban [U:1:178440937] 30 Obvious Aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I am not a vengeful person so if some "bm's" me I typically shrug it off and play the game

I have had alot of history with admin powers in other games

I am on TF2 Skial alot due to the fact that my casual is bugged so I play on community servers onlyand Skial seems like the best​

RenZ

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
-1 Low effort like everyone else said, and there's an issue in your app.

chat is ok and I don't see any bans for you. Hours are on point though you have ~210 including other servers.

I will update my point when you fix the error and beef up the app. If you can't edit the original post, just post it in a regular post.

Button

Scarcely Lethal Noob
-1 Low effort like everyone else said, and there's an issue in your app.

chat is ok and I don't see any bans for you. Hours are on point though you have ~210 including other servers.

I will update my point when you fix the error and beef up the app. If you can't edit the original post, just post it in a regular post.
Should I only post the part that needs editing? As in the other reasons to be admin, And what issue and where should I post it. Thank you for the feedback

Last edited:

RenZ

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
Should I only post the part that needs editing? As in the other reasons to be admin, And what issue. Thank you for the feedback
You have to find the issue yourself, we're specifically forbidden from telling you the issue. Like a resume, sell yourself. Show you're a good person and report bad behavior but not rapidly.

Button

Scarcely Lethal Noob
You have to find the issue yourself, we're specifically forbidden from telling you the issue. Like a resume, sell yourself. Show you're a good person and report bad behavior but not rapidly.
May have edited it too late for you to see but where exactly should I post it for your easy viewing.

Button

Scarcely Lethal Noob
*Improved Questions*
Playing Time
(149:17:05 Freak Fortress ) (06:22:07 AFK)

-How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?-
sm_ban "[U:1:178440937]" "30" "Obvious Aimbot"

-Will you get mad if you lose admin?-
Yes I would be upset but clearly it was my wrong doing that led to it and I should be able to reflect on it like everybody else, If it were taken away from me I would never do any harsh actions that would lead to farther consequences. No matter how I lost it it was my fault and that is how it is.

Any other reason you should be admin:
My main server I play on is the Skial Freak Fortress NY and I see a decent amount of people breaking the rules on there and it bothers me that i cant do anything to stop it. I feel like there is a lack of admins on there too because the only one i have seen is Nicholas771212. Me and Nich get on at different times so i feel like it would be better for the server to have more than one admin who gets on at a different time. Skial is one of the only servers I play on, Mostly the Freak fortress server so it would barely lack an admin on there at all times. I've been playing Skial for a while like the typical Payload+ US and Hightower US and i really like the servers and community. I started to play TF2 alot recently but my casual gamemodes etc dont really work for some reason i just lag and there is nothing i can find to fix it so community servers are my home so Skial has been my choice lately.

I want to become an admin because i want to be closer and apart of the community after being with it for such a long time, I see myself as a very honest and trustworthy person around the community and i havent had much trouble with anybody.
I typically want to earn the respect of people in severs so i try to have fun and communicate with people.

Thank you for your time and I hope you consider.

uppe-r

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
I see a decent amount of people breaking the rules on there and it bothers me that i cant do anything to stop it. I feel like there is a lack of admins on there too because the only one i have seen is Nicholas771212.
Uh, you know you can report people, right? You don't need an admin on every server

RenZ

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
As promised, I will go to a +1 but I highly recommend to start reporting on here, something I didn't check on my initial post. It's not a requirement, but it's nice to have, and really show knowledge of the rules.

Xantam

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
I'm going to mark this as improve.

You've not taken on any of the points on this app

The app is still skinnier than my little brother

Something is still wrong with your application which you've failed to work out and correct

You've not had any support from anyone here

I'd suggest playing more and getting some regulars to support you next time, if there is a next time.

RenZ

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
I'm going to mark this as improve.

You've not taken on any of the points on this app

The app is still skinnier than my little brother

Something is still wrong with your application which you've failed to work out and correct

You've not had any support from anyone here

I'd suggest playing more and getting some regulars to support you next time, if there is a next time.
actually, he did rewrite his app in a new reply if you go a few up but like that changes the position.