Servers:
MILITARY AREA | NY
Time Zone:
MDT- Mountain Day TIme
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
436 hours (19 hours AFK)
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No, I know many things can, and most of the time will go wrong. If by some reason I didn't get a reason or by a reasonable offense I would still be happy to help.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "[U:1:340833726]" 30 "Obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I've mostly played on the hale NY server, and from time to time I've seen some really toxic people, from racial slurs to people using some extremely hidden exploits, and people just being assholes. I'd love to help on this server in particular, as I've played it sense 2017 with a lot of ups and downs. Yes I was muted for spam, and I've already applied once. Got denied and I had to go to college. So I went inactive for a long time, but I'm back and willing to give it my all at all times. (I mostly speak in vc, so if you look in my recent messages I do swear a lot, that's who I am, sorry.) I'd love to talk to anyone who has questions. Thanks and see you around!​

Last edited:

Xantam

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
  1. What makes you think your third admin app will succeed?
  2. I quote:
    • I've seen some really toxic people, from racial slurs to people using some extremely hidden exploits, and people just being assholes.
  3. I don't see a single report from you, ever. Not even a reply to an existing report with evidence.
  4. Your chat was picked up on before in your previous apps, it is still largely unimpressive
  5. Your chat contains a lot of references to different people I.E. Russians and Germans etc etc. You also have a silence for racism, albeit back in 2017, you strike me as someone fundamentally racist?? How could you enforce our rules with that mindset?

Beexz

Somewhat Threatening Sniper

1. What makes you think your third admin app will succeed?
    I quote:
    I don't see a single report from you, ever. Not even a reply to an existing report with evidence.
    Your chat was picked up on before in your previous apps, it is still largely unimpressive
    Your chat contains a lot of references to different people I.E. Russians and Germans etc etc. You also have a silence for racism, albeit back in 2017, you strike me as someone fundamentally racist?? How could you enforce our rules with that mindset?
Yes, I understand. While I do regret things I have said in the past, while the references to the German/Russian things are to Medic/Heavy. And to the Reports were because I assumed i'd be ignored because of the smallish community the Hale server i'm speaking of has.

MatSki

+1 Guys, hes a really chill dude, we need some active mods on the server because there are many of those kinds of people *cough* King David *Cough* that are racist, homophobes, and out right assholes. Best of luck! <3

Xantam

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Alright I'll accept the russian and german references and forget the silence from 2017.

Another question then, what is the process of making a report of someone cheating or exploiting on the skial forums? Please can you walk me through how you'd report them? @Beexz I want every minute detail please

Beexz

Alright I'll accept the russian and german references and forget the silence from 2017.

Another question then, what is the process of making a report of someone cheating or exploiting on the skial forums? Please can you walk me through how you'd report them? @Beexz I want every minute detail please
Well first you gain evidence of said person via Video, screenshot or any possible evidence from others. Then after getting the evidence you go to the Reports thread for any one of the games you're reporting for, You post the report with the person that broke said rule and you give the evidence to prove that said person broke the rules.

Xantam

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Well first you gain evidence of said person via Video, screenshot or any possible evidence from others. Then after getting the evidence you go to the Reports thread for any one of the games you're reporting for, You post the report with the person that broke said rule and you give the evidence to prove that said person broke the rules.
My apologies if I wasn't as clear as I'd hoped. I'll rephrase.
You are on the server. You are watching someone cheat. You know you have to make a report. How do you make the report, what do you do while on the server? Tell me everything.

I want the confidence that you know how to make a report without getting evidence from a third party.

Beexz

My apologies if I wasn't as clear as I'd hoped. I'll rephrase.
You are on the server. You are watching someone cheat. You know you have to make a report. How do you make the report, what do you do while on the server? Tell me everything.

I want the confidence that you know how to make a report without getting evidence from a third party.
The first* thing I do is ask the person to stop, many times I'd ask this person. But in if it comes in without no need, i'll get evidence from video recording, going into spectator and finding any and all discrepancies that show. Once I get all the evidence I need I go to the reports and post the report with video proof, giving time details on when the actual cheating happens.

Xantam

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Mmmm I'm still not getting what I want from you. You are not filling me with any confidence that you actually know how to report someone for exploiting or cheating. All you've done is tell me you'd get a video and submit it, I am after the specific details on how to file a report but I don't feel like you know how. It would also explain why you haven't submitted evidence to this day for these, and I quote,;
racial slurs to people using some extremely hidden exploits, and people just being assholes.

Might I suggest you take a look here?
https://www.skial.com/threads/collecting-evidence-in-tf2.47782/

I cannot support this app I'm afraid. But I wish you all the best.

Beexz

Mmmm I'm still not getting what I want from you. You are not filling me with any confidence that you actually know how to report someone for exploiting or cheating. All you've done is tell me you'd get a video and submit it, I am after the specific details on how to file a report but I don't feel like you know how. It would also explain why you haven't submitted evidence to this day for these, and I quote,;

Might I suggest you take a look here?
https://www.skial.com/threads/collecting-evidence-in-tf2.47782/

I cannot support this app I'm afraid. But I wish you all the best.
I understand, thank you and I hope I can help in anyway I can.