arugula

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
Last edited:

arugula

Contributor
It also depends if there's a nearby door or other teleporter.
for #1, it's not near a door and yeah you can't really build an exit while standing on those boxes that would lead to trap.

for #2, i realized it's not skial that destroys the exit, it's built into the game that if you build an exit there, it destroys it. so never mind on that

for #3, I can't see anyway to make a tele trap there, but maybe i'm overlooking something. it's sort of close to a door, but i think it's far enough away that it wouldn't make a difference

arugula

Contributor
i dont know if you saw demos, do you want screenshot instead? it's just annoying sometimes cause i have level 3 buildings and they get destroyed for no reason :(

Bottiger

Administrator
Ok sure. But as you noticed, Valve added their own teletrap detector years after we made ours and it works very poorly. And there's no way to turn it off.

arugula

Contributor
Ok sure. But as you noticed, Valve added their own teletrap detector years after we made ours and it works very poorly. And there's no way to turn it off.
yeah i see, but if it shows the "[teletrap] you built a trap idiot" then it's something you guys can fix? i will post screenshot

arugula

Contributor
tele trap # 1 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=904855059
filedetails
you can't build anything from these boxes, it just get's destroyed. it doesn't get destroyed on my server so valve has no problem w/ it , but skial anti-tele-thing destroys it.

tele trap #3 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=904855035
filedetails
if you crouch near the pole and try to build something the skial thing destroys it

Bottiger

Administrator
Ok well that's there to prevent this from happening.

I have no idea if Valve fixed it yet, but our detector will check if you will clip through the map when you stand up. I don't see any way to fix this without allowing people to do this exploit.

arugula

Contributor

I have no idea if Valve fixed it yet, but our detector will check if you will clip through the map when you stand up. I don't see any way to fix this without allowing people to do this exploit.
ohhhh i c. all right fair enough then. why don't you play tf2

arugula

Contributor

cant you just make it so you can't build on stage 2 when the game is on stage 3? or is that too complicated? i dunno about coding and stuff

Bottiger

Administrator
Some people in the youtube video said it was patched so i'll just remove that part of the plugin for now.