Doom4life

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Is there a way to check the team stats for a Skill TF2 server?

Looking specifically for win percentage of Blue vs Red.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Skial Stats has a win percentage team counter.

It's possible Bottiger may have access to those statistics but I don't think Skial Stats has something like that unless I just couldn't find it

A little off topic: is there a way to check map usage of a server in the last 30 days?

You can check player traffic of a server. A lot of servers run 24/7 maps

But I don't see a option to check for specific maps on servers that have a map rotation

https://stats.skial.com/#server/tf

Clicking one of the servers will bring up a graph to show player traffic

Doom4life

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Thanks for the reply.... Was contemplating making a suggestion if this information was available but maybe I'll spend more time observing team scores on Dustbowl before doing that.

Was just in regards to spawn times on the server.

DaivdBaekr

Contributor
A little off topic: is there a way to check map usage of a server in the last 30 days?
Gametracker.com has a pie chart for the most popular maps of the past week. There used to be more data when we used HLstats but that got too bloated.

I don't even think we kept this data back when we had HLstats. Bottiger took those things into account when he made the skialbalance plugin so I wouldn't be surprised to hear him say it averages out to be 50/50 across vanilla game modes.

Doom4life

Wicked Nasty Engineer
I don't even think we kept this data back when we had HLstats. Bottiger took those things into account when he made the skialbalance plugin so I wouldn't be surprised to hear him say it averages out to be 50/50 across vanilla game modes.

I remember that discussion occurring a while back. I'll take some notes over the next while and if there is anything interesting, I'll bring this topic back up.