Bottiger

Administrator
The !taunt command has now been added to all servers. This command will allow you to use any taunt in the game.

To unlock this feature you must either have 2000 Australium Points or be a donator.

Also due to the matchmaking update removing quickplay, the hat command has been unlocked on all servers again.

Fairnessplease

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Can someone confirm this? So everything on the "!votemenu" option actually works now? Hats, Saxxy, taunts; and as long as you have the appropriate points you can use this without donator status?

Blu

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
Can someone confirm this? So everything on the "!votemenu" option actually works now? Hats, Saxxy, taunts; and as long as you have the appropriate points you can use this without donator status?

1. You dare not trust the word of our lord Bottiger? :yum:
  2. I believe you're referring to the !ap command, not !votemenu.
  3. I do not think !saxxy is a feature you can unlock with points, but is instead a donator benefit.
  4. Hats and taunts are added to the !ap menu, so I see no reason to question whether they work, especially when Bottiger just said they do. :relaxed:

Saraya

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
!taunt command only donator now? tried it yesterday but it said donator only.

Saraya

I already had it unlocked and have more than enough AP. heck, even used the excess AP I had to get it again but it doesn't work. 2000 ap wasted. this was on SUIJIN NY server and I notice the same on Deathrun server as well. here have a screenshot I took just now to make my point.

godXk33.png

So either someone forgot to make an announcement regarding !taunt now being exclusive to donators now or this is an error which needs to be looked at immediately. I hope its the latter, !taunt is a great unlockable. a shame it is shackled.

and is it possible to get refunded my 2000 ap points?

Last edited:

ly_dee

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I already had it unlocked and have more than enough AP. heck, even used the excess AP I had to get it again but it doesn't work. 2000 ap wasted. this was on SUIJIN NY server and I notice the same on Deathrun server as well. here have a screenshot I took just now to make my point.

godXk33.png

So either someone forgot to make an announcement regarding !taunt now being exclusive to donators now or this is an error which needs to be looked at immediately.
@Bottiger

Saraya

just went to a different skial server... works on dustbowl tx server. I guess this problem is limited to a select amount of servers? it dont work on SUIJIN NY or Death Run US as far as I know. would like an investigation.

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
2000 ap wasted.

is it possible to get refunded my 2000 ap points?
Australium Points aren't spent. the listings are just the minimum values you need in order to have the perks listed. in short, simply having 4000 should unlock everything on the list

Kleptron

Unremarkable User
So whats up with this feature, I purchased the Taunt menu, for however many credits, but when I activate it from my inventory menu, it keeps telling em you must be a donater to use this feature. Any help on this?