Munch

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Last season a bunch of us from Skial US Turbine got a highlander Iron team together, called TURBulentnINE. We managed to go 7-1 in the regular season before losing in the playoff quarterfinals. It was a good run and we regularly beat the Steel teams we scrimmed against. This season we are moving up to Steel and are in need of a heavy main. We were also looking for a scout but CDAWG has now joined us. Can't go wrong with 2 Skial admins.

We have our own game server (Chicago) and mumble server. We are a good group of people who want to have fun and enjoy the experience, but we also want to win and we'll do what it takes to achieve that. We'll be scrimming 4-5 hours a week, so you have to be able to commit to that. Right now our schedule looks like Thursday, Saturday and Sunday nights for around an hour or so from 8-9pm EST, plus a pregame scrim Mondays at 8.30pm plus our match at 9.30. We want responsible and reliable people on this team. You'll be expected to show up for matches and scrims, or if you can't make it we expect decent notice.

You'll need to have competitive experience of some kind, although not necessarily as heavy, and know how to play the major competitive maps. You should have a mic and mumble installed. 18+ would be ideal but this is flexible.

If you'd be interested in a spot on this team, please add me on Steam and fill out the following information below.

Profile link:
Hours in TF2:
Hours as heavy:
Comp experience (class/division):

My profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198090134787/
Teampage: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/T-Nine

Last edited:

Twilight

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
well I can play heavy again forgot what season it was but was 2nd place steel.

Munch

Twilight

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I reinstall tf2 again and played a little bit and the game just sorta sucks i am taking back my offer to play out of not wanting to play tf2

Munch

We've had one good player tryout, but we'd like at least one more to consider if there's anyone out there still hiding.

Heavies are tough to find it seems.