DOWN WITH DOKI!
DOWN WITH DOKI!
DOWN WITH DOKI!
DOWN WITH DOKI!
:mad:

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I would click "like", but I do not wish to be a part of the civil war.

FireGame

Positively Inhumane Poster
.... Seriously.... if you don't want that 30 GB beta... I'll take it.... assuming that doesn't go against some sort of, ya know, rule or something....
Edit: Just checked my comps memory... I have 844 GB of memory left so I can dl that no problem.

FireGame

star wars
Not just that. It's based off of KOTOR, the game voted "bet game of the x-box" for the year 2004. It has an almost infinitely complex storyline that changes each time you've played the game. Both KOTOR and KOTOR 2 are amongst my favorite games ever, and I've played through both a few time.
To avoid a tl:dr thing I'll stop here. I can keep going a long time if you want.
Roman, if you do play the beta send me some pics/ videos pls.

Roman

Banned
Contributor
I have hired someone to play it for me already. :troll:

Sometimes, I sign up for betas just to see if I get in. Surprisingly, I've had a pretty good string lately.

FireGame

I have hired someone to play it for me already. :troll:

Sometimes, I sign up for betas just to see if I get in. Surprisingly, I've had a pretty good string lately.
Aw..... tell them to put pictures here.
If you are wonder why we're going crazy, then,

PC

Xbox

And IS IT HARD LIKE EVERQUEST?!?!

And I have MMO experience, we should make a clan when it comes out, the 10th of Dec.
I heard the release date was the 20th... http://www.swtor.com/preorder?sourc...se-date_exact_72_release-date_preorder_google
You can get in sooner if you pre-ordered however. I'm already in a guild though, and am not looking to leave it.

FireGame

Hm. Just learned that. Well.. i guess it makes sense. I wonder how some of the ppl on youtube got there videos-- some seem to not be based in a gamercon or other large-release setting.

arcaspiff

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
there is a neat site that has videos.... videos of BETAFOOTAGE possibly at a DOTCOM type site...