Elden_Strife

Unremarkable User
Ok so, I basically got kicked for something that yeah was entirely my fault, it being that I was trying to discuss the rule regarding no friendly players since I didn't quite get it, hence why I hoped to give my opinion on the matter, and whoever was staff give it right on back, banter over the matter and all, before we moved on from the discussion. Well, me being an idiot didnt realize that its not allowed apparently? Look, I am going to take full responsibility, but to avoid such incidents again with others, I only ask that the staff warn that hey, you need to stop or I am going to kick/ban you in such an instance. If you decide not to do this, that is your call and I shall respect that fully, I plan to avoid speaking of the rules and trying to understand them on the server, since I would rather not risk a ban. Have a nice day people, and I hope things will go well for yall during these crazy times.

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Ok so, I basically got kicked for something that yeah was entirely my fault, it being that I was trying to discuss the rule regarding no friendly players since I didn't quite get it, hence why I hoped to give my opinion on the matter, and whoever was staff give it right on back, banter over the matter and all, before we moved on from the discussion. Well, me being an idiot didnt realize that its not allowed apparently? Look, I am going to take full responsibility, but to avoid such incidents again with others, I only ask that the staff warn that hey, you need to stop or I am going to kick/ban you in such an instance. If you decide not to do this, that is your call and I shall respect that fully, I plan to avoid speaking of the rules and trying to understand them on the server, since I would rather not risk a ban. Have a nice day people, and I hope things will go well for yall during these crazy times.

Umm... the admins ALREADY do that at least most of the time. They don't even need to give you a warning since you should already know the rules by reading the MOTD like you would do every other community server.

Friendly Killer

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
Even after reading the rules friendlies call it a stupid rule, who cares, rules are meant to be broken. I tell friendlies friendlies all the time about the rule, they just dont care.
So I see no reason for them to be warned.
Besides I need kills for my strange weapons.

Trillium

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
When there are people saying friendlies get banned, why should I have to use admin chat to warn you the same thing?

So you know an admin is on and watching you?
Yes! So I know when I can break the rules!

All seriousness though, you should read the rules before you play on any server, not just Skial.

I didn't when I was younger and look how many silences I have, I walk on a very thin sheet of ice when it comes to my chat privileges.

(my chatlogs are still gay and retarded, but they don't break the rules.)

I've already been kicked once my Anne for friendlying, never friendlied after that.

Elden_Strife

Unremarkable User
Fair enough, it is nice that you folks did take the time to give me your two scents on the thing. I frankly do appreciate that even if just for to deny it that you took the time to talk to me. You have remained professional, which I will admit, I didnt expect to get back in return, so thank you folks, and I hope you all have great days/nights.