Fluffy Dumpling

Unremarkable User
I was told that this suggestion was declined in the past but I've been on Skial Trade US for a long while now and I've heard a lot of people harass others. I believe that to not harass others should be a rule because allowing people to harass will make other traders not gravitate towards Skial because of those who constantly harass others because of their cosmetics, voice, or the strong hate towards someone else. I think having a rule like this will allow Skial to be more appealing to those who want to find a trade server that they will most likely come back to.

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I know you can mute people but those people may also advertise and you wouldn't know they were advertising so on other people's side, you will be interrupting their advertising.

Client mute, not vote mute if that's what you mean.

And if they're being harassing or bullying and then advertising they're selling or buying items....then I'm surely not gonna buy or sell from someone being an asshole.

Again. Mute them. Life is good.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I was told that this suggestion was declined in the past but I've been on Skial Trade US for a long while now and I've heard a lot of people harass others. I believe that to not harass others should be a rule because allowing people to harass will make other traders not gravitate towards Skial because of those who constantly harass others because of their cosmetics, voice, or the strong hate towards someone else. I think having a rule like this will allow Skial to be more appealing to those who want to find a trade server that they will most likely come back to.
Some people are just assholes, client mute em like metroid said. If they're really bad, a vote against them will pass and they won't be able to trade or harrass and will just get pissed off and leave.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor

That's the beauty of freedom of speech. You can either cry about someone insulting you or you can ignore it. Don't be an SJW.

S_O_C_K_S

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
I have muted many but....don't you just sometimes.....just sometimes wonder what there saying? It would be more pleasing to know "NOBODY" can hear them.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
I have muted many but....don't you just sometimes.....just sometimes wonder what there saying? It would be more pleasing to know "NOBODY" can hear them.

Well if you have somebody muted then they will probably gather after 5 minutes that you can't hear them.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm not the one being insulted. Please don't jump to conclusions trying to prove a point, thanks.
Doesn't matter. If anything, that's worse. You're getting insulted for someone else's sake. Cry about it or use the mute option. It isn't rocket science.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
Fq2297E.png

this already