• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Mr. Fenix They call Me

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
My kid plays with me on Skial but i want him to learn some skills. I was in the Army for 17yrs, all I know is "do it my way" and that doesn't work here lol. Any suggested YTers with good vids he could watch repeatedly to help train? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: NOOBBRRS42

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
My kid plays with me on Skial but i want him to learn some skills. I was in the Army for 17yrs, all I know is "do it my way" and that doesn't work here lol. Any suggested YTers with good vids he could watch repeatedly to help train? Thanks in advance.
Just get him to play, play, play... Kids of this age pick things up so fast, you'll be suprised at how within a week he is kicking your ass.

Mr. Fenix They call Me

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
Thanks. He is having fun but he asked for some help. I have him doing the training stuff when not in skial. I've tried to explain things but it's hard to break it down for me i guess.

DaivdBaekr

Contributor
Thanks. He is having fun but he asked for some help. I have him doing the training stuff when not in skial. I've tried to explain things but it's hard to break it down for me i guess.
In that case I would look at his most played classes and search up YouTube for [specific class] tips. Whatever comes up first in results is usually the better stuff anyway

Bottiger

Administrator
It kind of depends on what stage of learning he's at with tf2. Is he still learning the basics? Does he know each class helps the team? Or does he want to learn how to aim, or specific tactics for each class or map?

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
student-becomes-master.jpg

Mr. Fenix They call Me

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
Lmao... facts. We stopped "letting" him win at 5yo (didn't play hard against him though just didn't suck on purpose) and now he's doing so good on so many things. Dude straight up uses the console in Portal(2) to play with HL guns and spawn items... he beat Portal at 6yo... we're all screwed this time next year lol