Phaiz

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Summer shades strangifier chemistry set thingy.
Anyone take a guess? Just had one drop

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Only the chemistry set?

I would probably say about a refined, but they will be dropping quickly as more people get one, and the fact that item drop servers reset 12:00 AM this morning, meaning idlers will be at it today.

Phaiz

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Only the chemistry set?

I would probably say about a refined, but they will be dropping quickly as more people get one, and the fact that item drop servers reset 12:00 AM this morning, meaning idlers will be at it today.
Yeah just the set. So is it worth more if I actually combine it and make the item?

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Yeah just the set. So is it worth more if I actually combine it and make the item?

Probably not, but you might be able to screw someone ever with the price. You do realize you need a pretty high-tier strange weapon to craft, right?

Phaiz

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Probably not, but you might be able to screw someone ever with the price. You do realize you need a pretty high-tier strange weapon to craft, right?
Yeah a baby face blaster. I could combine it right now but I don't want to

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Yeah a baby face blaster. I could combine it right now but I don't want to
Only a strange BFB? Normally I saw that you had to craft like a Salvaged Strange or a Gold or Diamond botkiller. You might be able to make a killing off of it.

Stitch/Glue

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
Each chemistry set is different with the crafting materials, you got lucky with yours. And I've seen them selling around the 3-4 key range but they are dropping fast so sell it quick