Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor

No more does the world have to wonder if Alien life exists or not as the day has come for epic memers to naruto run in mass at the Area 51 US military base. With the slogan "Storm Area 51, They Can't stop all of us"
a large turnout is expected.

And a large death rate is also expected as running towards a armed and active military base never proves well.
Here are Skial News Weekly we'll have coverage over such events relatively live.

As memes turn into reality, only god can save us in these times.

Stay tuned.

Got Area 51 news? Post it here.

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
190918102512-dutch-nationals-area-51-trespassing-split-exlarge-169.jpg

YT'er and his friend already arrested for preemptively trying to capture up close footage of the base. Apparently as foreigners who were going to leave the US a day before the raid, they just wanted to visit the base.
However, they were caught and jailed for 3 days / on bail for $2.3k.

Smart lookin lads

Local chatter says police very deliberately arrested the pair as to make a strong stance against the impending Area 51 raid.

Reactions: Toxik

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
i'm there right now and the only people here are a bunch of dumbasses so i dont think we're getting in
hand-holding-microphone-interview-conducting-260nw-1197546919.jpg

Baekr with Skial News 11 Nevada, can you please tell me what the atmosphere is like amongst the herd of "dumbasses?" How do locals feel, or have you possibly spoken with military officials as well and what do they think of the situation?

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
We here at Skial News have no idea what this 'AP news' company is, but it is very evident they've stolen our interview footage. As our lawyers get in touch, you can watch our interviews with the peoples here preparing for the event. Both locals, and 'Earthlings'.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
secureteam420 tshirt says it all...
When his channel got demonetised for misleading titles and thumbnails,Tyler literally got the begging bowl out, saying that uploading hundreds of hours of grainy footage showing absolutely fuck all was the only way he could support his family.
Anyhow, they moved the alien debri from area 51 to a base under greenland, now it's all in a base under the south pole.