Bottiger

Administrator
FC94F192CE3DC211DDE9D4CC3DBCED961D3BD29B

We have rolled out a store plugin to all our custom servers. If you don't see it working yet, it will load on the next map change. We will try to gradually migrate our Australium Point system over so people can save up for the harder to get benefits.

However we must first test if the plugin is stable enough to be used, and then we will have to figure out what prices to set and item prices and expirations. Once we get this setup, it will be easier to add new items and we will be running a contest.

Please note that during this testing time, we will be tweaking the credit gain rates. Items may also be removed and prices changed.

For Freak Fortress, 3 new bosses have been added : One-Punch Man, Pootis Bird, and Spyro.

And if you haven't noticed yet, we have opened a wide variety of custom servers.

Ed_

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
If prices are set high couldn't we make it so ap dosnt basicall reset if you play skial atleast once a weak ?

White Moose

Positively Inhumane Poster
if you decide to make the credits to take longer to earn
the decay should be less or wait longer

Bottiger

Administrator
I don't think we will have credit decay. We are planning to make some of the good benefits have an expiration time instead.

Percilius

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
Is pootis bird's rage actually meant to respawn reds again or is it broken?

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Here is a listing of all the titles, BTW. [Name / Credit Cost]
  • Lady [1,000]
  • Lord [1,000]
  • Baron [4,000]
  • Warrior [4,000]
  • Overlord [8,000]
  • Prince [12,000]
  • Princess [12,000]
  • Master [20,000]
  • Assassin [40,000]
  • King [90,000]
  • Queen [90,000]
  • Emperor [200,000]
  • Skial [500,000]

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
PSA if you REALLY want to accumulate credits, just seed. You can get around 1,000 points per hour for just helping fill the servers!

Bottiger

Administrator
Some of them do, they should already be loaded on all of them by now. It takes a reboot to load.

NoobMasterRace [FR]

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Hi! Sorry if I post it in the wrong place, but this new great feature don't work for me.

"!store" and "!credits" commands don't work. "!shop" work but I can't see credits I have and when I try to buy something it don't work too (and I'm sure that I have enough credits to buy the "Lord" title). I tried to do these commands in different servers (where these commands worked for other players) and at different times and finally with another computer without my hud and my cfg file but same result. I don't hope for a miracle solution (or just a little) but I wanted to report this issue to staff.

Thanks for reading and sorry for my bad english!