1. The contents of this section may be unsuitable for minors. If you are a minor and it is illegal for you to view adult content, please leave this section.

Stop whining about GeForce Now VPN bans

Discussion in 'Nsfw' started by Snitch Bitch, Nov 12, 2020.

1. Snitch Bitch

Snitch Bitch Spectacularly Lethal Soldier Contributor

Steam:
    Your stupid fucking unban requests are filling up the damn ban appeal forums. I don't need 200 notifications because some puddle brained moron doesn't know that GeForce Now uses a VPN. Myabe open you fucking eyes every once in a while and see that there is fucking documentation on why you're getting fucking banned.

• Winning Winning x 1
  2. Metroidz

Metroidz Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

Steam:
    Tell em

3. Gamer4605

Gamer4605 Totally Ordinary Human

Steam:
    Said it like it is.

4. DarkestPrayer69

DarkestPrayer69 Somewhat Threatening Sniper Contributor

Steam:
    Someone's mad their system can't tell the diff from a VPN to a geforce VPN lol

5. Snitch Bitch

Steam:
    I don't use a VPN nor GeForce Now

6. DaivdBaekr

DaivdBaekr Moderator Contributor

Steam:
    would rather be banned than admit i subscribe to geforce now to run a 14 year old game

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. enfys

enfys Scarcely Lethal Noob

Steam:
    as some one who uses geforce now, it is unfortunate that it got banned but im not gonna whine and complain about it like everyone else cuz reality of the situation is i really dont give a fuck

8. Snitch Bitch

Steam:
    I don't like it when people complain that they can't run a 13 year old game on their computers, this game was probably optimized for Windows XP/vista at the time of release

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice