Smokey

Australian Skial God
Contributor
...this is really pissing me off

help.jpg

it has the same effect on tf2, which renders it unplayable.

and no, it's not my internet.

Stitch/Glue

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
I keep getting problems with servers on TF2, when I first get into it will only show about half of my favorites and so I have to go into practice and kill some bots and then all of the servers start popping up. It's pretty annoying having to do it every time I go into TF2. I also have a really bad problem with crashing, but I think it's one of my weapon skins causing it.

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
...this is really pissing me off

*Pic*

it has the same effect on tf2, which renders it unplayable.

and no, it's not my internet.

I get this a lot too. Will you be playing on a TF2 server, and all of a sudden, your game freezes, but you can still move the camera, and you get the "WARNING: Auto-Disconnection" message in red in your top right corner?

Smokey

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I get this a lot too. Will you be playing on a TF2 server, and all of a sudden, your game freezes, but you can still move the camera, and you get the "WARNING: Auto-Disconnection" message in red in your top right corner?
exactly that.

it's fixed now though.

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
I get it all the time, usually if I'm running TeamSpeak and TF2 at the same time, it tends to occur more. Anything I can do to stop this from happening all together, or at least cut down on the number of times it happens?

JosieWoman125

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I get it all the time, usually if I'm running TeamSpeak and TF2 at the same time, it tends to occur more. Anything I can do to stop this from happening all together, or at least cut down on the number of times it happens?
I usually had this problem with TF2 and Steam open. It might be the bandwidth I'm assuming.

☆☆☆☆☆Camper |LZ|

Mildly Menacing Medic
exactly that.

it's fixed now though.

What was the solution? -or did it just magically fix itself? :D

I also have the same problem sometimes but for me the actual problem is our lovely internet connection...I get these epic speed drops some times, for ex. last night I did a speedtest and got ping +400, dl 0.18 and ul 0.24...beat that :megusta: