staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Hey Skial, I'm back after about a year of retiring from SFM to offer my services again. Why am I returning you might ask? I've been requested to make one or two posters again on the side for a good pay, and that made me remember how much fun I had doing them.

So, what's being offered?
- Full 1440p TF2 Loadouts - example
- Full 1440p TF2 Competitive Team Loadouts - example

How do I order?
- Please use the following format:

+ Your name
+ Class
+ Map (location preferred)
+ All cosmetics items you would like included. (Include paint/effects as well.)
+ Weapons used / Taunt

***NO CUSTOM MAPS***

I hope I haven't forgotten anything. For reference of my previous works, please go here:
http://imgur.com/a/AiIa1
or here:
http://voidhd.deviantart.com/
(^ old)
http://staitcvoid.deviantart.com/
(^ new)

Thanks, and happy requesting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sargent¥ and Pengy

YES! Zir | jump.tf

Scarcely Lethal Noob
YES! Zir | jump.tf
Soldier, sniper
Cp_process middle point
Soldier hats/misc - Bill's hat(an extraordinary abundance of tinge), Antarctic parka (a color similar to slate), Bruiser's bandana
Sniper hats/misc - Bill's hat(an extraordinary abundance of tinge), Bird man of Australiacatraz, Double-cross comm
Taunt/weapon used - silver bot killer sniper rifle, market guardener
Sniper pose - scoped in
Soldier pose - holding the market gardener while carrying it with his hand
Hope you can understand what im saying with the soldier pose
Thanks. P.s make it for my profile picture
Red team

Last edited:

YES! Zir | jump.tf

Scarcely Lethal Noob
YES! Zir | jump.tf
Soldier, sniper
Cp_process middle point
Soldier hats/misc - Bill's hat(an extraordinary abundance of tinge), Antarctic parka, Bruiser's bandana
Sniper hats/misc - Bill's hat(an extraordinary abundance of tinge), Bird man of Australiacatraz, Double-cross comm
Sniper pose - scoped in
Thanks.
Red team plis

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
YES! Zir | jump.tf
Soldier, sniper
Cp_process middle point
Soldier hats/misc - Bill's hat(an extraordinary abundance of tinge), Antarctic parka (a color similar to slate), Bruiser's bandana
Sniper pose - scoped in
Red team
Yeah, can you explain the soldier's pose a little better?

Like do you want him standing there using both hands to hold the market gardener?

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
YES! Zir | jump.tf
Soldier, sniper
Cp_process middle point
Sniper pose - scoped in
Red team
So I just guessed what you wanted, here's your poster:
5aqOj1v.jpg
9l0N0Qi.png

Biggie

Forum Admin
Contributor
Biggie
Scout, sniper
koth_pro_viaduct
sniper- unusual liquidator's lid (miami nights), Villian's Veil (TS), The golden garment
scout - Max's head (pink as hell), Buck Turner All-stars (pink as hell), The fast learner (pink as hell)
taunt/weapon's used - Australium sniper rifle with the thanks pose. Scout protecting sniper from soldier jumper (scattergun being fired)
(location can be on the cliff please? <3)
Thanks in advance! ;]

Reactions: staticvoid

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Biggie
Scout, sniper
koth_pro_viaduct
sniper- unusual liquidator's lid (miami nights), Villian's Veil (TS), The golden garment
scout - Max's head (pink as hell), Buck Turner All-stars (pink as hell), The fast learner (pink as hell)
taunt/weapon's used - Australium sniper rifle with the thanks pose. Scout protecting sniper from soldier jumper (scattergun being fired)
(location can be on the cliff please? <3)
Thanks in advance! ;]
can't do custom maps, please specify another :)

Fish

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
I'm a sucker for SFM art, so I've got a request for you
fish.
Sniper (red)
Snakewater 2nd
Cosmetics: TS Bills, Scoper's Smoke, TS Tooth Kickers
Sniper rifle out, uber dropping a medic, maybe a couple of other blu guys visible near the med, and if possible, can you leave the top-right area of the image with nothing in it so I can use it as a desktop background?

Garen the might of Demacia

Mildly Menacing Medic
--Garen the Might of Demacia
-(Blu) Soldier with Ground control and Mutton Chops both mann co orange and fancy dress uniform(no paint), with an australium black box slung over his shoulder with one arm
-(Blu) Soldier with australium gold shogun's shoulder guard, team spirit hat with out a name, and austrailium gold mutton chops in fresh brewed victory taunt
-(Blu) Spy with Australium Cosa Nostra Cap and Gold Cut Throat Concierge, and an eye catcher doing his normal disguise kit taunt when he puts the cigarette in his mouth
-(Blu) Heavy with Officer's Ushanka, Borscht Belt, and Purity fist, with an Australium Minigun with it being down in spinning position
-(Blu) Medic with The Ward, Quadwrangler, and Smoking Vintage Tyrolean(painted white) in the meet the medic taunt
-(Blu) Scout with Macho Mann, Flapjack, and Front runner(Stylin') with Fan of War in the bat/bonk taunt

Map would be Mannworks just past the front building on ground level

And i would really like them to be position like your example; with the two soldiers on either end the heavy and medic in the center and the scout and spy just behind them

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
--Garen the Might of Demacia
-(Blu) Soldier with Ground control and Mutton Chops both mann co orange and fancy dress uniform(no paint), with an australium black box slung over his shoulder with one arm
-(Blu) Soldier with australium gold shogun's shoulder guard, team spirit hat with out a name, and austrailium gold mutton chops in fresh brewed victory taunt
-(Blu) Spy with Australium Cosa Nostra Cap and Gold Cut Throat Concierge, and an eye catcher doing his normal disguise kit taunt when he puts the cigarette in his mouth
-(Blu) Heavy with Officer's Ushanka, Borscht Belt, and Purity fist, with an Australium Minigun with it being down in spinning position
-(Blu) Medic with The Ward, Quadwrangler, and Smoking Vintage Tyrolean(painted white) in the meet the medic taunt
-(Blu) Scout with Macho Mann, Flapjack, and Front runner(Stylin') with Fan of War in the bat/bonk taunt

Map would be Mannworks just past the front building on ground level

And i would really like them to be position like your example; with the two soldiers on either end the heavy and medic in the center and the scout and spy just behind them
no custom maps

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
These look really neat! When you get around to it I request my new Scout loadout.

Cr33p3rfreex

Map- Badwater *The location doesn't really matter to me so I leave that up to you.*

Cosmetic 1- Orbiting Planets Ye Olde Baker Boy (Painted Australium Gold)
Cosmetic 2- Bigg Mann on Campus (Painted Australium Gold)
Cosmetic 3- Breakneck Baggies (Painted Australium Gold)

Pose- Around the end of the Battin' a Thousand taunt
04422897ea87a7cab11016d387b1c67a.png

And for the weapon being held in the pose- The Atomizer

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Terribly sorry, would the center control point of badlands work then?
yeah that should be fine. It'll take a while to do yours, since it is a whole team picture.
When in doubt, were picking dustbowl. Pick a location that would look good in the scenario. :]
1nZAbx9.jpg

I don't know if you want it zoomed in more or not, but that's the best I could do for having to guess the best spot to put this.

Biggie

Forum Admin
Contributor
yeah that should be fine. It'll take a while to do yours, since it is a whole team picture.

1nZAbx9.jpg

I don't know if you want it zoomed in more or not, but that's the best I could do for having to guess the best spot to put this.
Still looks sexy. +1