• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Hclegend

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Being pubstomped because your bots are somehow worse than the clueless Casual players who are being controlled by htem isn't fun. Hell, the bots that fill in slots are better by a mile and I'd easily take those over whatever sad excuse of programming and waste of server slot those fuckers are.

Getting shit on for 20+ minutes because your bots are awful doesn't a fun experience make. Might as well go on a different server entirely. Like Blackwonder or PandaCommunity. Or even fucking Wonderland. Might be quieter, but at least what bots they do have don't eat more dick than whoever created them.

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Also nice name-dropping those other community servers like this isn't just an ad for them, instead of a legitimate complaint.

Kudos.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
1st time I see someone being that mad for bots lmao.
But wait! There's more!

2019-08-26-15-44-30-Fuck-you-and-your-fucking-autobalance-Skial.png

Ijikaru

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Makes sense, to have a thread "removed from public view" and then posted again by an admin...

I see your point but actually his post is just disrespectful, he could easily type a normal post in the suggestion category and help skial to become a better server if he was truly thinking that these bots are the devil and they were made by the most evil person in this world but no,he came in a very disrespectful way, talking about going on other servers ect so I don't see why he should get any respect from anyone here. :innocent:

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I see your point but actually his post is just disrespectful, he could easily type a normal post in the suggestion category and help skial to become a better server if he was truly thinking that these bots are the devil and they were made by the most evil person in this world but no,he came in a very disrespectful way, talking about going on other servers ect so I don't see why he should get any respect from anyone here. :innocent:
That's not the point. If the post was bad enough to be removed, and the poster get a warning, it shouldn't have been reposted.

Dragontamer

TF2 Admin
Contributor
I don't know but I think you need to work on your skill if you have trouble with bots. The only problem I have sometimes is with bot demos because their aim with the grenade launcher is a little too good, but that's about it, any other demo can do that. I think you just need to get better, it's not the bots

Last edited:

Nicholas771212

TF2 Admin
I don't really see any issue with the bots, and compared to the other post shown it seems like you complain about quite a bit about things on skial.

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
it sounds to me like OP is complaining that the bots are less of a challenge than "clueless Casual players", despite getting pubstomped by them

I didn't think anybody could really be that horrible at TF2 for that to somehow become an issue

Bottiger

Administrator
Being pubstomped because your bots are somehow worse than the clueless Casual players who are being controlled by htem isn't fun. Hell, the bots that fill in slots are better by a mile and I'd easily take those over whatever sad excuse of programming and waste of server slot those fuckers are.

Getting shit on for 20+ minutes because your bots are awful doesn't a fun experience make. Might as well go on a different server entirely. Like Blackwonder or PandaCommunity. Or even fucking Wonderland. Might be quieter, but at least what bots they do have don't eat more dick than whoever created them.

They already get kicked when the server gets full.

They were nerfed many times because people complained they were too hard.

https://www.skial.com/threads/chang...ystem-so-its-less-annoying.83838/#post-777558

https://www.skial.com/threads/my-problem-with-afk-bots.79428/

Stove™

Positively Inhumane Poster
I don't think I've ever seen someone get angry because they can't beat AI.
Then again, I play MvM and despise fighting those robots.