MatSki

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
So, I would like to get more involved in the community and I have talked to some of the members of the SKIAL VSH military area NY server and I came to a conclusion that the STAR_ boss should have the following changes:

-Shotgun no longer deals damage to players, only buildings
-Slower jump rate by 25%
-(optional)Faster movement speed by 15%

These are some of the things that should be changed in my opinion. If you only change one thing however, make sure its the damn shotgun because right now its annoying AF and making it a rage only thing makes engies a OP counter to the STAR_ boss rendering the boss unplayable.

Thanks,
Mat

Dragontamer

TF2 Admin
Contributor
-1 the shotgun is really only what makes him a legitimate threat, otherwise all the other Hales are better, because most people aren't good at rocket jumping.

MatSki

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
His rocket jump doesn't even function like a normal soldier rocket jump tho, its much lower and the hitboxes are off. Idk if its because you resized him or the fact that the VSH game mode plugin is a bit buggy. I really appreciate the "kill all medigun connected targets" feature though.

Ijikaru

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Let him on the server 1 week at least before asking for changes he is a different boss with different abilities u just can't understand how you counter him 1st try