GoldSrc

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
Stacked classes can completely ruin the flow of a game, especially on payload when red team stacks engineers. This might be harder to code then I think, but perhaps a limiter on the amount of a class played (not on the 24/7 servers) would keep the flow of the game going without either team being completely shut down.

mub

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Stacked classes can completely ruin the flow of a game, especially on payload when red team stacks engineers. This might be harder to code then I think, but perhaps a limiter on the amount of a class played (not on the 24/7 servers) would keep the flow of the game going without either team being completely shut down.

The code has already been made for this type of addon, but has been, historically, largely unfavorable, simply because player choice being limited because the other team can't figure out how to overcome it isn't fun.

GoldSrc

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor

The code has already been made for this type of addon, but has been, historically, largely unfavorable, simply because player choice being limited because the other team can't figure out how to overcome it isn't fun.
understandable, however I do think a few tweeks could possibly make it more favored, but it would still reduce player freedom. I also don't think there is a way to overcome an organized team with 5 engineers on offense.