Watarase

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Not a big of an issue but annoying nonetheless, basically remove the option for sprays to overlap, it is annoying when you spray anywhere and 2-3 peoples spray on the same spot, I remember a server that had this option and it was really nice. :kissing:

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Why should we not let sprays overlap aside from annoyance? I personally would prefer if they did so that way people can cover up specific sprays that they don't want to see.

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
So if someone tries to spray over someone else's spray with this plugin, it's offset to somewhere else? Or does it just not spray?

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
Why should we not let sprays overlap aside from annoyance? I personally would prefer if they did so that way people can cover up specific sprays that they don't want to see.
we use a plugin that tells us who sprayed what by aiming at it. there's also an admin command to remove sprays and optionally ban whoever sprayed it, which is perfect for illegal sprays. problem is, if several other sprays are placed over it, the plugin gets confused and picks one at random to work with

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
we use a plugin that tells us who sprayed what by aiming at it. there's also an admin command to remove sprays and optionally ban whoever sprayed it, which is perfect for illegal sprays. problem is, if several other sprays are placed over it, the plugin gets confused and picks one at random to work with
I'm not talking about illegal sprays though. I'm talking about sprays I don't like to see and would prefer to partially censor if I had the choice. If there's an illegal spray that's covered up you can still figure out who did it by putting your cursor on the edges where the sprays don't overlap.

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I agree its not worth the effort for something so minor. I can sympathize though. There is always that one douchebag that follows you all over the map and sprays over your sprays just to be a dick. Or perhaps because they like to see dicks instead of nice breasts and vag, like Kyle. :troll:

Watarase

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I know it is already declined :cry: but did a quick google search and found the plugin and the source as found in this topic. This will be my last post in this thread, if it fails once more, at least i tried until the very end, right? :relaxed: