Lord Scrambles

Face-Melting F2Per
So, let's talk about this game. It's been out for four days, I know some of you must have made some significant progress by now, so let's share some stories.

Right now, I have to say The Pursuer is probably the best boss in terms of difficulty/balance. He is completely beatable fully hollowed, but will punish players who fight him without skill or strategy. You need to approach him with a certain mind set, but once you know what you're doing it's completely manageable.

Then there was The Lost Sinner... This boss was just a pain in the ass. Just like the pursuer, you need to learn his moves in order to know how to dodge his attacks and when you can go in for a counter attack. The problem is that the Pursuer has almost NO down time between his attacks and his dodges. This means that when you're fighting him, you need to get in your counter-attack as soon as he finishes his attack animation or you're fucked, you just won't hit him. This wouldn't be a problem if his move-set was reasonable, but the Lost Sinner is a fucking cock-bag in this regard. If he does his backwards jumping thrust attack, you won't be able to get a counter hit in and you will have to take shield damage (damage that goes through your shield), it just isn't safe to try attacking him while he's doing this and he will often spam it. Basically, you need to hope he does the moves that are safely counter-able enough times for you to kill him before he either whittles you down with shield penetrating thrusts, or gets you in one of his bull shit double stun-lock combos.

I should say, that The Lost Sinner still isn't too hard to beat once you know what you're doing, but it just isn't a fun fight. It felt like I was banking on RNG being in my favor and I don't like that shit.

So what do you guys think? Weapons, bosses, location design, secrets? Share that shit here.

P.S. HOLY FUCKING SHIT! HOLY FUCKING SHIT! ORNSTEIN BECAME AN ABYSS WALKER! WHAT THE FUCK?!