Special thanks to Piero for the first real sale

Discussion in 'Skial Middleman' started by Bottiger, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Bottiger

Bottiger Administrator

Steam:
    With Piero's help, Skial Middleman had its first sale today that wasn't from an admin or someone testing it.

So far we have had 5 trades with $123.67 changing hands. This statistic is now shown on the middleman item list.

http://www.skial.com/middleman/

• Like Like x 5
  2. Sharkey

Sharkey Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

Neat, but if the hat sold for 150$ how has only 123$ traded hands across all transactions?

3. Bottiger

Bottiger Administrator

Steam:
    Those are the items that are available, not the items that were sold.

4. Sharkey

Sharkey Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

Ah

5. (cYs) Del Piero

(cYs) Del Piero Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight Contributor

Steam:
    It took a long time for the buyer to the add the funds but at the end it was worth it for both of us since he bought a lot of keys and had no rep for cash trades. I hope that this was the first real trade of many more to come.

Thanks for programming this Bot :)

6. CiNiC

CiNiC Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

Steam:
    Y'see, I TRIED to do this out, I was really for it, but... I'd never heard of Dwolla, etc, and I'm not comfortable giving out my bank info to a site I haven't heard much of.

7. (cYs) Del Piero

(cYs) Del Piero Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight Contributor

Steam:
    I know that another person added a big amount of money to mtgox with dwolla. I never heard of it either before I traded with people who used it and I heard that their customer support is great. Also I never heard of any problems with Dwolla. I haven't used it myself since Dwolla is for Americans only

8. Bottiger

Bottiger Administrator

Steam:
  9. CiNiC

CiNiC Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

Steam:
    We need a :/ emoticon.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice