Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
it seems like you guys didn't read everything I said. He doesn't have to be banned. My point is that he wants people to fear him, and he wants people to get mad. This is proven in the screenshots. He makes people angry, and then takes a screenshot when they say something that shows they are angry, almost like trophies. When I played that night he would keep everyone from pushing the payload because he wants to turn it into a deathmatch instead of payload race. Some other people including him actually started to temp ban people who were pushing the carts. This happened before he ruined the game for me.
To the people who are telling me ways to kill him, its pretty damn hard to kill someone with a score over 350.
if he's abusing the votemenu record demos of what's going on and take screenshots of the votemenus

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
yeah thats a nice thing to say. How about you think before you type. I did, this happened about 3 days before I posted this
How about you stop being butthurt and realize that Skial won't abide to your every bidding just because you tell us to.

What do you want us to do about it? You keep saying he shouldn't get banned. Then what do you want us to do? Get his phone number and complain to his mother? Well, we won't - especially not without evidence. You think judges punishes thiefs without evidence because "they probably did it"?

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
How about you stop being butthurt and realize that Skial won't abide to your every bidding just because you tell us to.

What do you want us to do about it? You keep saying he shouldn't get banned. Then what do you want us to do? Get his phone number and complain to his mother? Well, we won't - especially not without evidence. You think judges punishes thiefs without evidence because "they probably did it"?

chill out brah

Look at my 3rd post, It explains what I also saw him do

Give me some screenshots or demos of him abusing the vote system. Than i will be able to take care of this. Until than there is nothing we can or will do

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
yeah thats a nice thing to say. How about you think before you type. I did, this happened about 3 days before I posted this
To elaborate... You've been whining about Tactical Suppression, a valid tactic designed into the game. It's not the spawn campers' fault, our fault, or Valve's fault that you can't get out of spawn because your face is drenched in tears and you can't even see your own loadout. Toughen up a bit, get better at the game, and you won't be bawwwing about spawn campers.

This is a war-themed game. Chasing you down and killing you isn't bullying. It's how you win the game. You kill people in war-themed games. That's why you have guns.

If he abused the voteban system then we need proof. If we banned him without proof then WE would be the bullies.

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
But why ban someone for doing something they are not. He is camping spawn..he is FARTHEST away from any health he can be. They are in spawn, CLOSEST to health and ammo they could possibly be. If nobody on the team has enough skill to get by/thru him why should he get banned. Man up and get some skill and stop crying like a baby doctorwhosaysni

Santa Bunny

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
I hate spawn camping with a passion, more so when it is a demo sticky trapping. The only time I go near spawn(aside from the beginning of a match in cp or pl when red has to go to blue spawn) is as a spy to sap telephone entrances, and that is all I do.
That being said, creepingdeath is right on the money. Same as demo spam, which is really just suppressive fire. It may just seem random, but if it can make the enemy keep his head down, and not advance his objective, then it is serving a purpose. Yes, it can be annoying, frustrating, and sometimes infuriating. But it is still a valid tactic.

Perseus Dash Jackson

Epic Skial Regular
But why ban someone for doing something they are not. He is camping spawn..he is FARTHEST away from any health he can be. They are in spawn, CLOSEST to health and ammo they could possibly be. If nobody on the team has enough skill to get by/thru him why should he get banned. Man up and get some skill and stop crying like a baby doctorwhosaysni

And JohnnyGaloshes proves he doesn't know what a Medic is.

In any case, alright, I know that feel bro, but sometimes you just have to get over it. I'd suggest client muting him first of all. Clear your head and figure out how exactly you prevent people from spawn camping.

The answer? Use gun. And if that doesn't work, use more gun.

Anyway. The point of spawn camping is to make you unable to get out of your spawn and thus unable to do anything. Abuse the fact that you have access to infinite reloads. Become Demo and spam grenades, use your teammates to spam stickies while attacking so he can't destroy them without risking dying. Become Heavy and abuse your massive DPS. Be a Huntsman sniper. Be a Pyro with Flare Gun. It's not that hard once you put your mind to it.

But don't focus on how much of a dick he is. It's not worth it.

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
This is why giving trophies to everybody, even the worst player on the worst team in a sport, is bad. People feel as if they deserve to win and when somebody is just better they want them removed from the game.