TurkîVulture

Positively Inhumane Poster
So while I was in Florida my friend introduced me to this anime called "Space Dandy". It's literally almost as random as BOBOBO-bobo-bobo, I means it's hilarious and the plots all over the place but it's awesome! Anyone else seen this anime?

Here's a clip from it:

Last edited:
Reactions: Chance and Toxik

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Love it, although it's better Subbed, maybe it's just me but i Love when they say English Words with a Japanese accent
Spaasuh Daandeh!

Last edited:

TurkîVulture

Positively Inhumane Poster
I watched this episode in Florida, this one scene made me laugh for about 10 minutes, watch to the end, it'll be worth it

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I've been catching this show on adult swim when it airs. It's currently one of my most favorite shows

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Dat feel where QT finds love and is friend zoned but still saves her.

P Lash

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
It's great. Directed by the same guy who made Cowboy Bebop and Champloo. Doesn't come close to Bebop though, but that's a rather unreasonable expectation in itself.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It's great. Directed by the same guy who made Cowboy Bebop and Champloo. Doesn't come close to Bebop though, but that's a rather unreasonable expectation in itself.
Tbh I actually like this one better than Cowboy Bebop for its less gritty style and increased silliness. In that sense you could say this show is the love child of Cowboy Bebop and BoBoBo-Bo-BoBo.